Quantcast

Nextbase 522GW

JasonEde

Novice Member
Got a 522 fitted last weekend. How long should the internal battery last? After a decent drive it's showing as fully charged, but next time when we get in the car it's showing as flat again. I did try parking mode for a bit, but it seems to drain it's battery quite quickly,so I've turned that off. As power is only on with ignition I didn't expect it to last forever on batteries but I'd have thought would do a few hours on parking mode.

beasty54

Got a 522 fitted last weekend. How long should the internal battery last? After a decent drive it's showing as fully charged, but next time when we get in the car it's showing as flat again. I did try parking mode for a bit, but it seems to drain it's battery quite quickly,so I've turned that off. As power is only on with ignition I didn't expect it to last forever on batteries but I'd have thought would do a few hours on parking mode.
I got a 422 so it's essentially the same but i'm having the same issue. I've also hooked up the rear camera (that sits on the back window) and after 2 weeks I've come to the conclusion that it's a terrible dash cam. I won't go into specifics here but you're correct, the battery is useless, especially with the rear camera connected too. There's a LOT of problems with these cams and they're simply not worth the money.

Top Bottom