Nextbase 522GW issues

MrMeister

Standard Member
Hi all,

For Christmas I was given a Nextbase 522GW dashcam but I've run into some issues with it.

1. I've set the Screen Saver to ON,and the Auto Power Off to ON it doesn't turn off at all.
2. Having charged as required for the initial first charge of 2 hours it still holds the charging symbol even after I've removed the power cable completely.
3. When I connect my power cable to my Mac to recharge it doesn't show up on my devices section but if I simply remove the power cable I get an message about not ejecting properly.

Has anyone else had these or similar issue with Nextbase dash cams ? I've got one already; a 402G where I can plug it into the 12v charger in my car and its starts ok, 30 seconds later the auto screen saver kicks in and also show up on my Devices list on the Mac no probs.

Hope someone can help me here !!

Merry Christmas to you all !!

Viksta316

Novice Member
Hi all,

For Christmas I was given a Nextbase 522GW dashcam but I've run into some issues with it.

1. I've set the Screen Saver to ON,and the Auto Power Off to ON it doesn't turn off at all.
2. Having charged as required for the initial first charge of 2 hours it still holds the charging symbol even after I've removed the power cable completely.
3. When I connect my power cable to my Mac to recharge it doesn't show up on my devices section but if I simply remove the power cable I get an message about not ejecting properly.

Has anyone else had these or similar issue with Nextbase dash cams ? I've got one already; a 402G where I can plug it into the 12v charger in my car and its starts ok, 30 seconds later the auto screen saver kicks in and also show up on my Devices list on the Mac no probs.

Hope someone can help me here !!

Merry Christmas to you all !!
I also got the same dashcam and can not seem to find out how to get it to keep its charge. I read it needs to be switched on to charge which I have tried but still as soon as I drive a little and switch my engine off it says its depleted!

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom