Next step from Q3050i/3090Ci?

I'm finally going rerun Audyssey soon using the app, quick question, I'm going to leave sub amp settings as they are, I have the front sub phase at 0 and the rear is about 90deg, shall I set it back to 0 before I run Audyssey?

Cheers!
Finally! :) Limit the correction to 300-500hz, midrange comp Off..

Yes set both to 0 as Audussey deals the phase, you shouldn´t touch them. Also make sure the subs power all time, not set to Auto!

Yes set both to 0 as Audussey deals the phase, you shouldn´t touch them. Also make sure the subs power all time, not set to Auto!
Thanks, I had to tweak the phase last time to get the strongest bass, but I'll see what Audyssey does this time, subs are never on auto! It will be interesting to hear what difference having mid comp off and correction limited as well

I finally managed to use the app today! The Mrs went out with the kids, would you believe the minute I plugged in the mic, the neighbours upstairs started vacuuming, unbelievable timing😆

I had to run it twice as I got -12 on the subs the first time. I got -10 on the second go so that was ok.

The extra control is great, I turned off mid comp and set the freq control to 400hz. I still need to tweak the subs a bit to get them back to where they were before.

So far after a couple of hours of listening, it seems to have let the speakers play more openly, they sounded good before but a little restrained maybe, it could be placebo though, and I need to do some proper listening tomorrow with some 4k stuff etc.

Hi wozzaB how are you fairing out with the c350. Did you end up replacing L/R also.
Hi,
Really liking the C350, much clearer dialogue than the Q3090ci I had before. I haven't replaced the L/R yet as they seem to be working together well, but I am looking to get maybe Silver 300's at some point.

Hi,
Really liking the C350, much clearer dialogue than the Q3090ci I had before. I haven't replaced the L/R yet as they seem to be working together well, but I am looking to get maybe Silver 300's at some point.
The perfect match, you gona end up with a great sounding well balanced system which I’m sure you will be very happy with for many years:thumbsup:

Hi,
Good to hear I’m in the same boat but I currently have the 3020i and looking to go the c350 and silver 100. Don’t have room for floorstands. But I’m also worried about the 100s being to close to side walls. What are the dimensions of room.
Edit
I just seen your room dimensions now apologies.

Last edited:
Good to hear I’m in the same boat but I currently have the 3020i and looking to go the c350 and silver 100. Don’t have room for floorstands. But I’m also worried about the 100s being to close to side walls. What are the dimensions of room.
Edit
I just seen your room dimensions now apologies.
I'm mainly looking at floorstanders as they are usually more stable than speakers on stands, important with two 2 year olds bombing about!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom