1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Next Sony MP3

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by dups45, Aug 5, 2005.

1. dups45

dups45
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    My dad now wants an mp3 player aswell, he has a vaster collection than me so deffinatly needs a 20gig, but he doesnt like the sony! :eek:

anyone know when the next sony is out, or what other mp3 player should he get, he wants 20gig one that is easy to use, and has a relativly good battery life, he isnt really botherd about radio etc

2. shadowritten

shadowritten

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Creative Zen Touch - I recommend it without any hesitation. Easy to use, excellent sound, long battery life and built like a tank (and weighs only slightly less - its only real downside). He can get a 20GB, or the 40GB model for about the same as most 20GB players these days; less, if he goes to Amazon.

3. gerbilly

gerbilly

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +94

4th Gen I-pod.

Your dad is a sensible man with his dislike of Sony. :devil:

4. Sasso

Sasso

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    If he doesn't like the Sony, which is understandable to some degree. Then the next best choice is definately the Ipod Colour 20gig....very very neat, and has better sound than the mini, with more bass. Not quite as good sound as HD5 but certainly makes up in its beautiful, large colour screen and easy to use touch wheel. And its smaller than zen touch, not much taller than HD5 but much better quality.