Next Major Update

daymouse

Distinguished Member
Hi

Was just wondering if anyone knew when the next major update for the 360 is going to be? I remember reading somewhere its a yearly thing, when was the last major updated released? to give some idea of perspective on when we might see it. Im just thinking chances are this is when we will receive the video market place!! What do you lot reckon?

:hiya:

Moogle

Distinguished Member
It's a twice yearly thing. The next one will be in the autumn sometime. There is no specific date or narrower time frame at the moment.

T

TurquoiseShark

common sense tells me that to shift more Elites and 120gb hard drives, launching the video marketplace on a par with the US would do that, I would expect to see something well before the end of October.

Fingers crossed!

m1ket

common sense tells me that to shift more Elites and 120gb hard drives, launching the video marketplace on a par with the US would do that, I would expect to see something well before the end of October.

Fingers crossed!

The functionality for video marketplace is already there if you log in with a US gamertag you can see it all..

daymouse

Distinguished Member
The functionality for video marketplace is already there if you log in with a US gamertag you can see it all..

Oh yeah i know that but what better time to release it than with the annual update then its all done in one go!

The latest video from AVForums

LG CX Best Picture Settings
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom