Next Haye fight...Any channel listings yet?

Discussion in 'Satellite TV, Sky TV & FreeSat' started by Ghostleader, Oct 8, 2010.

1. Ghostleader

Ghostleader

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +399
    Watched the last one on Polsat Sport, Polsat only do their online listings etc for a week ahead, so I wont know about them until alot nearer the time, any FTA channels known yet?

2. ChorleyMatt

ChorleyMatt

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +45
    Nothing listing on LJ's just yet (apart from your mate Uncle Ruperts lot!) but I'm hoping we might see it on Sport1 (DSF) or ZDF due to the vested interest the Klitschko brothers have in the outcome of the fight.

We shall see...

3. Ghostleader

Ghostleader

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +399
    I think any one of the Klitschko brothers could smash Haye, he is the worst Heavy weight champ I have seen in more than ten years, the fact that he has sh*t out of a meeting with Klitschko before all his diddy fights says it all for me.:thumbsdow

4. ChorleyMatt

ChorleyMatt

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +45
    I personally hope he gets the big fight and wins it. I never used to think much of the bloke but recently he's really impressed me with not only his speed and power but also the intelligent way he's adjusted his gameplan to suit his opponent. The Klitschkos have sent me the other way - they could both win a fight by boring you to death - hug, press down, hug, press down, repeat until coma sets in the push the KO button.

Oh, and forgot to mention RTL on the channels above - I'm sure the Klitschkos have featured on there recently??

5. markmc2k9

markmc2k9

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +120
    You haven't watched many heavyweight fights then mate. Haye is incredibly one of the best Heavyweight Champions in the last decade. It sums up the division but he does have a huge punch and fast hands to offer.

Can't seen this of FTV German TV, Polsat Sport is a definite for this one.

6. Ghostleader

Ghostleader

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +399
    Here's hoping, they like their boxing:smashin:, not so much the lighter weight classes though, I like the way their speedway coverage is just $ky sports pictures with Polish commentators talking over the top of it.:D