Next Game You Will Buy for DS?

Ruby Eyed Owl

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Whats the next game you are going to get for the DS?

I am either going to get "Hotel Dusk Room 215" or "Pokemon Ranger".

Was gonna get "Custom Robo Arena" but got "Pokemon Diamond" on the way and don't really want another RPG besides "Pokemon Diamond" atm.

S.

Hotel Dusk was a little slow for my liking. More like a book with the amount of text.
As for what game to get next, i've still got Metroid, Lost in Blue and the latest Pheonix Wright sat on my shelf unopened as i try to finish Mario & Luigi:partners in Time!!!!

Id leave lost in blue where it is.... awful.

From what i've heard it's a love it or hate it title. I got it because it's quite slow and i find playing my DS a nice way to unwind.

Think Panzer Tactics will probably be next on my list, although it's at least a couple of months away from release yet.

Zelda, if it ever gets released. :(

There are no games out at the moment that grab me.

Hotel Dusk for me, should be here tomorrow & then Puzzle Quest which im still waiting for from Gameplay & Gykuten Saiban 4 LE + Slitherlink from Play-Asia.

Theres plenty of others im really after aswell though, theres so much good stuff coming out its hard to keep up with the DS releases.

If i never bought another game for the DS id still have plenty to play (got 50 ds games and around 25 gba games) :rolleyes:

Went a bit silly. Not buying anymore til zelda, might get puzzle quest tho

Just bought Kiwashima BT and 42 ATC today for £30 combined from gamestation :thumbsup:

You speak Japanese or just a collector?

Nope I dont speak/read Japanese, just buying this one for the collection.
PW 1 is one of my favourite games ever & PW 2 which im half way through is up there aswell.

Did have the LE of the first game but sold it last year - really wish i hadnt & after a replacement now :(
Definitely wont be letting this one go though. The encyclopedia & dvd extras look great. :D

Whats the next game you are going to get for the DS?

I am either going to get "Hotel Dusk Room 215" or "Pokemon Ranger".

Was gonna get "Custom Robo Arena" but got "Pokemon Diamond" on the way and don't really want another RPG besides "Pokemon Diamond" atm.

S.

hey i dont know if anyone knows but the tamagotchi corner shop 2 is out i dont know if anyone has got it yet but i am thinking about buying it, does anyone know what it is like ? thanx :thumbsup:

Just ordered my DS Lite today for £87, I haven't ordered any games yet but the first i'll buy will probably be Bomberman DS.

I really bought it for Pokemon Diamond, so i'll dig out my GBA Pokemon and get reacquainted with my old team ready to transfer over to the DS.

I've still got too many games that I own that I haven't played it. I do hope to get Trauma Center and Pheonix Wright at some point though...

I've still got too many games that I own that I haven't played it.

Tell me about it?
For once, Nintendo has given me an enviable problem in having too many games rather than eyeing release schedules.
God bless region free games!:thumbsup:

Just ordered Puzzle Quest after hearing good things about it on the PSP.. could have got the PSP version but decided on the control system of the DS.

Next up after that will be FFIII for sure!

just got ranger we'll on friday and next game is either hotel dusk or im off to gamestation and check out which games they have in the 2 for £30 offer

is there a link to see what games they have in that offer?

Dont waste your money on bomberman, its crap, bomberman land is supposed to be much better.

The trouble with bomberman ds is that the maps are all designed for 8 player (too many in my book), with only 1 designed for 4 players.

Bomberman land i supposed to have a good single player as well

Of those games, zookeeper and sonic rush are the only ones worth playing. Hasbro collection isnt too bad but when playing boggle it doesnt recognise a lot of words.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom