NEXT furniture / sofas

scrapbook

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any members here have or have had a next sofa in their living room?

Mrs Scrapbook and I have seen a couple we like so was wondering if anyone had any first hand experience of build quality, longevity etc

We have had a Next leather sofa for over eight years now and when we bought it it had already had a life spent outside the changing rooms.

Sat on it now, after a three year old has used it for all sorts, including vomitting, and it's still going strong.

Looks a bit lived in, but adds to the look. Personally, I can't speak highly enough, but others may have differing views.

Took delivery of one yesterday... First impressions are I can't fault it. Very comfy!

a l e x said:
Took delivery of one yesterday... First impressions are I can't fault it. Very comfy!

Which model did you buy out of interest??

Looks smart

Last edited by a moderator:
We bougnt some bedroom furniture a while ago and some corners of one of the most expensive unit was dented - you could hardly see it and it would be hidden by the wall but considering what we'd paid for it I wanted it swapped.

Rang Next - was immediately given an apology and offered a giftcard for 10% of the value rather than have it swapped.

So, when it arrives, if you find the slightest thing wrong with it - phone up and have a winge even if you're happy you can live with it...

I've never had one of their sofas, but I've bought a few bits of furniture from them. Some of it was really great quality and value for money, some of it... not so much! I'd buy from them again as long as I saw the stuff in one of their Home stores, I wouldn't just buy stuff unseen from the Catalogue again.

We have had a Next leather sofa for over eight years now and when we bought it it had already had a life spent outside the changing rooms.

Sat on it now, after a three year old has used it for all sorts, including vomitting, and it's still going strong.

Looks a bit lived in, but adds to the look. Personally, I can't speak highly enough, but others may have differing views.

Very similar experience.

Very good quality.

Steve W

Furniture is probably based on quality and stuff that you have been purchased for your home or office.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom