1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nexnix.

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Bristol Pete, May 28, 2003.

1. Bristol Pete

Bristol Pete

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +321
    A few days ago I posted about the problems that I had been having with three sanyo Z1 units purchased from Nexnix.
    Sadly, due to my frustration, the post turned into a bit of a rant and I questioned the service at Nexnix.

I would like to put the record straight.

At all times the service offered by Nexnix was first class. To be honest the fact that they could not supply me with a working machine is no reflection of their business and totally endemic of the whole projection scene. ( Just look at the number of faulty PJ posts that arrive on this forum).

I have had time to think about last Fridays telephone call from Matt @ Nexnix. I have concluded that there are not many dealers who would have taken the time to phone me and admit that all of the Panasonic projectors currently in stock had a fault, whether lit or dead pixels. I suspect that most would have simply sent one anyway.

The sad fact is that I could not simply justify or indeed ask Nexnix to keep on sending out units as if it were to go wrong the cost of returning goods could get silly for both parties.

Therefore, I had to make a decision and purchase my projector in Bristol but I fully intend to use Nexnix again should I decide to upgrade my gear in the next 24 months.
    In fact, today I ordered a component video lead from them;)

This is not an advert for Nexnix, but if you asked me is it wise to buy from nexnix? I say yes :smashin:

Thanks.

Captain Benefit.

2. Frank

Frank
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Very Big of you to make a statement like that. You must feel better having let out your frustration, and then putting it right with a level head. Well done.