Nexnix Hitachi 42pd5100 Warranty

L

Lamb Chop

I've recently purchased a Hitachi 42PD5100 from Nexnix, together with the extended 3 year Hitachi Warranty.

After not receiving my warranty I called to Nexnix who advised that Hitachi do not offer their extended warranty on the 5100 model. Seems Nexnix had been mis-informed by their sales person to what plasma was covered by this warranty.

Nexnix, to their credit have refunded the cost of my warranty and are presently looking to provide a new warranty through another company.

Has any other forum members purchased, through Nexnix, a Hitachi 42PD5000/5100 with the extended warranty? Have you been advised that the warranty is not valid?

By the way the plasma is excellent. Highly recommended.

not with a hitachi,

i went with the toshiba instead of the panasonic because of the 2 year warranty that came with it.

when it needed some work doing in the 2nd year toshiba told me they dont do any work on there plasma`s after the 1st year.

anyway nexnix got on the case and after a bit of confusion toshiba have said they will do the work.

maybe nexnix buy extra warranty time ???

nexnix were really helpfull

but people in different departments at toshiba dont speak to each other and mine took 4 weeks to get there:mad: :mad: :mad:

but they did give me a loan set which is not in the warranty:p :p :p

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom