NEWS: Toshiba hands-free Alexa TV is UK first

Toshiba lost its prestige factor quite a while ago, their products are now mostly shelf fillers in retail stores, which is a shame for a brand name I once bought and admired.

720P in 2020 seems a bit odd...!

I'm currently after a 32" TV for the bedroom and you'd be surprised just how limited the choice is if you want a 1080p set - most are 720p :(

While it might be technically true that the difference is slight when viewed from a certain distance, I don't think it's unreasonable to expect a 1080 source such as from the Freeview HD tuner or a Firestick to be displayed at it's native resolution in 2020.

Unfortunately, the push towards bigger and bigger TV sizes has seen the smaller sizes lose out to a certain extent, in terms of spec. Not everyone has room for a 55"+ TV in the bedroom or kitchen !

Poor picture on 55u2963DBT
2 weeks old
Can a clear picture be obtained

You'll probably get more responses if you start your own thread, either here or in the LCD TV section. You'll need to provide some more details too, so make sure you mention what you're watching, what you've got connected to the TV and how, the picture modes you're using etc.

You'll probably get more responses if you start your own thread, either here or in the LCD TV section. You'll need to provide some more details too, so make sure you mention what you're watching, what you've got connected to the TV and how, the picture modes you're using etc.
Thanks

I set up my Toshiba with built in Alexa, It will switch on the tv but not off or change channels, you can ask Alexa questions and receive a reply and play Amazon music but not show Amazon photos, any suggestions

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom