• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

NEWS: Teufel x Rosenthal Porcelain Speaker Announced

Ugg10

Distinguished Member
Interesting design with the downward pointing bass port and manufacture process/material. IIRC I saw some speakers in the early 90's at the ideal home exhibition that looked like vases with and upward pointing speaker with a cone diffuser so ceramics have been used for a while for speakers but this is a good modern take on it (but at a price??)

These look like the use the Seas L12RE/XFC driver (approx. £120 each) which is a good mid range coaxial and it looks used pretty much unchanged visually. H1602-04/06 L12RE/XFC

Seas L12RE/XFC H1602 - Coaxial - Prestige Series

Mister_Tad

Prominent Member
world’s first wireless, porcelain speaker

I feel like that's a bit of a niche category for "world's first" to have any real impact...

Anyway, must get back to the workshop to continue designing the world's first hybrid valve amp made from Parmesan cheese.

dante01

Distinguished Member
Interesting design with the downward pointing bass port and manufacture process/material.

Yes, I wonder where they got their inspiration from?

snapshot001.jpg

:confused:

larkone

Distinguished Member
I feel like that's a bit of a niche category for "world's first" to have any real impact...

Anyway, must get back to the workshop to continue designing the world's first hybrid valve amp made from Parmesan cheese.
I have developed an Emmental CD player if that helps.

Mister_Tad

Prominent Member
Now you're just getting cheesy.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom