NEWS: TCL reveals C82 Mini-LED and C72+ QLED TVs for Europe in 2021

TCL C825 reseña español TCL Mini LED 4K C825 ANDROID TV 11 HDMI 2.1 - 120 HZ - DOLBY VISION IQ ATMOS

Where? I wrote about price in Finland. 65c82 in stock right now in Gigantti for 1799

Where? I wrote about price in Finland. 65c82 in stock right now in Gigantti for 1799
Latvia. A quick google search shows that the current prices in EU are all over the place ranging from 1300 to 1900. Since it's a newly released model it might take some time for prices to stabilize.

Absolutely ! the Q825 US = X10 EU are both top of the range compared to the C825 series which is a range below !
the US model equivalent to the C825 EU is the R635 from last year 2020 with some improvements and differences for the C825 !

Another week with still no C825 review. What a disappointing launch. The hype for this TV is ending soon. Hopefully we see an in-depth review next week, not those reviews of similar TVs as those are not accurate and I would not bet my money on that.

We need C825 reviews showing local dimming algorithm in and out of PC/Game Mode, Color Banding Issues, HDMI 4K 120 Issues, HDR Performance from 2% to 100% windows etc.

1623431788764.png

I think he was just teasing us. Did he indicate anywhere else that he will in fact receive a C825 next week?

It is it + Marek from TCL ,told him,he will receve it, to confirm all statement from TCL,about spec.

It is it + Marek from TCL ,told him,he will receve it, to confirm all statement from TCL,about spec.
Do you mind explaining why you're assuming this is the case and it won't just be another briefing with Marek? Because that comment Vincent made was quite vague. He said he'll "be receiving.. a briefing.". He ignored the other 3 commenters after, when asked for more clarifications.

I truly hope you're right about this as if he truly gets a C825 next week, at least we'll be able to know that a review is coming the week after and it'll be worth the wait and all our questions about this TV would've been answered.

I think we should start commenting on HDTVTEST's video like the others to ask about this C825 "briefing". The more interest he gets on this TV, the higher chance the TV gets a review.

More interesting to see hoq it perfoms in dark room and how effective local dimming is

I wonder when the C825K will release in the UK, i haven't seen any information except a June release date window.

No Dolby Vision 4K 120 !
it's almost the same for all brands !
The reason is the poor performance of the Mediatek processor..which cannot work simultaneously with dynamic data, UHD resolution and 120fps.
The same goes for UHD @ 120fps @ VRR.
No 120Hz Dolby Vision gaming on Xbox? LG, Sony & Panasonic respond:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom