NEWS: Star Trek: Discovery delayed until May 2017

lucasisking

Distinguished Member
Can they please change the design of the starship? It looks fugly
Yep. Ugly, boxy and angular; an affront to the perfectly engineered and infinately beautiful curves of the refit Constitution class (for my money the most beautiful spaceship design ever made).

I'm glad they are tarting up the effects. That shot of the Discovery exiting the asteroid looked unfinished (and what's with the sepia tone?). Hope we get something approaching movie-quality in the final production.

Stuart Wright

AVForums Founder
Staff member
Yep. Ugly, boxy and angular; an affront to the perfectly engineered and infinately beautiful curves of the refit Constitution class (for my money the most beautiful spaceship design ever made).
Designed by Volvo Space Corporation?

Indiana Jones

I'm glad they are tarting up the effects. That shot of the Discovery exiting the asteroid looked unfinished (and what's with the sepia tone?). Hope we get something approaching movie-quality in the final production.
That trailer was put together quickly just so they had something to show at the convention, it's not the final design of the ship.