NEWS: Sony launch 2018 OLED and LCD TV line-up for UK

The pricing on that site really doesn’t make any sense, the 65” XE90 is more expensive than the XE93..:facepalm:

Just to give people an update - Hughes rang me this morning just to confirm my order. I checked with them about warranty and the fellow on the phone said that it does come with a 5 year Sony warranty. Don't think that's too bad tbh! I also doubly confirmed the price and I have paid £1274.15 for the 55 inch XF90.

I asked him if he had any idea why the candis affiliate were selling the TV at a lower price than other retailers, but he didn't know.

If anyone is dithering and wondering if they should pull the trigger or not, I don't know how long you're going to be able to get it at these prices. I would snap it up now whilst you can. Even the 65 inch XF90 is only £1800!!

Delivery on Friday, gonna be fun! Feel even better about my decision after the review release this morning linked a couple of posts above :D

good buy Mallett94 hoping that you will be fully satisfied with your screen !
at this price we do not find better outside especially at its launch.

65 inch is in my candis.hughes basket!

Having spoken to them they have stock and quoting 2 days delivery........

Just a heads up for all those looking to snag a bargain on selected Sony TVs through the candis.hughes.co.uk website. From my recent own personal experience, the prices do not stand.

Was told if I was quick that I could order one of the Sony televisions at the reduced price before they were going to shut it down, as it is obviously a glitch on the system that allows you to gain access to the cheaper prices without a membership number and password, but when I went to pay, it charged me the full Hughes price minus the £60 voucher code, despite showing the reduced price all the way up to the actual payment confirmation.

Just didn't want anyone else to experience the disappointment I just did.

It looks like it just redirects to Hughes now

It does I am afraid......that my bargain 65XF9005 gone unless JL price match my fresh requests sent today......unlikely!

I wonder if the JL price match I have still holds up?

Stop teasing us!
I wonder if we can become a Candis member and then buy, should still be a significant cost saving if membership fee is reasonable

I wonder if the JL price match I have still holds up?

If they accepted then it should
How price match works? You pay in full then call them for refund? Anyone done it before

Ordered a 55xe9305 a couple of hours ago and had a call confirming delivery this weekend. I also took a screenshot of my confirmation with price, so fingers crossed.

If they accepted then it should
How price match works? You pay in full then call them for refund? Anyone done it before
Yes I bought my XB1X from them by price matching Smyths. You pay in full, then when you’re happy with your purchase, you email them back with your price match reference code and they refund the difference back to your card. Easy Peasy.

Ordered a 55xe9305 a couple of hours ago and had a call confirming delivery this weekend. I also took a screenshot of my confirmation with price, so fingers crossed.

I ordered the same one yesterday but not had a call although the bloke in the chat said my delivery is scheduled for Thursday. My CC has apparently been charged so fingers crossed mine is ok too.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom