Cheers gents for the thoughts.
I have enquired on dates and being told 3rd week of May for both the A80 and A90 so not long at all.
Think I am leaning towards the 77A80 but the only thing holding me back it it’s not the flagship model.
This TV has to be a keeper for 2/3 years or she will divorce me!
So why not have the best of both worlds? Wait until next month and order the 83" A90J
Biggest and best.