NEWS: Sony 2020 8K LED and 48-inch OLED TV prices leaked

desinho

Considering you can get 55" oled TVs for £1000 a real price of under £1000 should have been done and no some of us don't sleep under rocks they just don't like throwing money away. like I said I can wait and if the lemmings want to jump off the cliff and pay for an over priced tv then go ahead.
You could always get last year's model for a lot less than the new one. That hasn't prevented the very same cycle from repeating for the last couple of decades now hasn;t it? You can get a 65" for less than the new 55" as well so should we go out and get a 65" now?
You cannot get last year's 48" for less than this year's 48". Size is simply not a factor here. Are you going to complain that next year's 48" is more expensive than this model will be by that time :rolleyes:.
If you want cheap, you wait. Nothing new about that this time around so that's exactly what we'll be doing ...

Slugsy01

Distinguished Member
Shame it’s v the 900R rather than the 900TS

Jackass

lgans316

Distinguished Member
See in that review, it mentions PS5 Pro having 8k Blu-ray drive, didn’t know that.

That's interesting as I thought BDA don't have any plans to spec 8K Blu-ray.

technomen

SONY 85 INCHES 8K FULL ARRAY LED SMART TV (KD-85Z8H) REVIEW

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Trinnov Room Optimiser: A full explanation of Trinnov and its room optimiser technology
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom