NEWS: Sonus faber launches Omnia wireless speaker system

Thats an eye watering price and to me look more fashion over function.

That thing is huge, as big as a greenhouse!

I’m not a fan of most dark woods so the walnut would be a definite no for me. Lots of people do like that kind of thing though so I can see it selling relatively well if they can get it into places like John Lewis rather than just a limited number of Sonus Faber dealers. I much prefer it in granite but I’m just not sure on the overall styling. Moot point anyway as not in the market for such a device and even if I was I’d probably go for Naim Muso or B&W Zeppelin.

The black one is covetable indeed 😍

DA67288D-28CC-4B2C-ABF6-8F5CEF79A978.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm sure a fantastic bit of kit. The fact I probably will never buy one,maybe I should not criticize, but...this thing has to have a built in dac because it converts whatever it gets over internet, Bluetooth and airplay etc back to analogue, it's a shame it hasn't digital inputs, it would make it more complete

I'm sure a fantastic bit of kit. The fact I probably will never buy one,maybe I should not criticize, but...this thing has to have a built in dac because it converts whatever it gets over internet, Bluetooth and airplay etc back to analogue, it's a shame it hasn't digital inputs, it would make it more complete

That would certainly make more sense.

It has the dread HDMI input too, so I’d want at least an optical input for when that doesn’t work. 👍

That would certainly make more sense.

It has the dread HDMI input too, so I’d want at least an optical input for when that doesn’t work. 👍
It's easy for me sitting on my backside to critiise, but yes an optical or two. A step further would be if these type units had a hub like some Dali and Dynaudio have, and not as a extra but included, then they are getting friendly to use and look great in one.

Other than that it's cool 😂😂😂

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom