NEWS: Samsung QLED TVs outsell combined OLED sales

Of course, break those sales down and they're covering completely different price brackets. I imagine the picture looks very different when you start looking at Q9 sales vs OLED. There is definitely a use case for the high end Samsung LCDs (heavy HUD gaming and news channels) but most are far better off with an OLED

Is this a sponsored article? It seems odd to compare a section of Samsung's LCD range that covers a different price range to OLED sales. And no mention of how it compared to other companies respective LCD ranges.

lol sponsored article?!!!!!!! SMH

Funny how Steve Withers didn’t have any on his review TV:
Samsung Q9FN (QE65Q9FN) Review

And yet clearly states in OLed reviews that OLEDs suffer from burn in!
Nearly every page on q9fn threads on every forum mentions dse.
Get over it.. no technology is perfect, fact is you have a high chance of getting dse weather you admit having it or not.

I'd say its a misunderstanding of what qled really is. And the fact that a lots of people don't like quality.

Well,I've had my 65" Q90R for 2 weeks now,and in all things I'm VERY impressed.My few Blue-Ray films have amazing clarity.In all reviews I've read comparing OLED vs QLED they both have strengths and weaknesses but went with Sammy as I have a Sammy phone & tablet.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom