NEWS: Samsung Neo QLED UK prices revealed

Do the US prices include sales tax/VAT though?

I’m interested in the 65” QN95....the price is decent imo.

A £100 saving between the QN95x and QN94x...just for a slim One Connect box...hardly worth the saving tbh!

Can’t see them shifting many of the top end spec, way to expensive in these times the ordinary people out there just haven’t the spare cash at the moment, it’s going to take along time before luxury items are back on the agenda ,for me anyway

SOOOO much more expensive than US! Nearly TWICE in some instances!

For the QN900A 85"
Adding 20% VAT to the USA price - $9000 *1.2 = $10800
Converting to sterling, that is £7720

Where does the £11,999 UK price come in the equation?

For the QN900A 85"

Exactly! I don't remember ever seeing this large a gap in price before.

BREXIT!

Ignoring 8k prices. QN95A price is of course high but isn't it just in-line with last year? Will fall pretty quickly. One Connect Box also worth a bit extra to me.

For the QN900A 85"

money grabbing :thumbsdow

I'm not saying you shouldn't buy an lcd but you have to be a bit mental to buy an lcd at those prices.

Why are people even contemplating buying relic LCD tech when OLED is superior in every way.

Why are people even contemplating buying relic LCD tech when OLED is superior in every way.
Burn-in. I have a Sony A1. Lovely 2 inch green streak running all the way acrosd the bottom of the screen.
This is the third Sony TV I’ve owned and each one had had a different problem! The 6 year old Samsung LCD which was calibrated shows a far superior level of picture clarity imo

May get one later down the line for my conservatory. But when prices are at there lowest.

Are you going to make a intellectual comment to this thread or merely here to troll us with your inaccurate statements?

Burn in is not an issue on LGs latest OLEDs, that's why we have so many gamers and PC enthusiast purchasing them. LG have gone to great lengths to mitigate the issue.

Last edited:
Are you going to make a intellectual comment to this thread or merely here to troll us with your inaccurate statements?
i do enjoy it when OLED trolls invade these posts. I get it you want everyone to know how good OLED is and how stupid us LCD idiots are.

Burn in is not an issue on LGs latest OLEDs, that's why we have so many gamers and PC enthusiast purchasing them. LG have gone to great lengths to mitigate the issue.

Whilst I agree the latest oled panels don't suffer with burn in, the reduced luminosity over time has unfortunately still not been overcome as it's inherent to OLED technology.

interesting choice of word there.

Last edited:
Price difference between UK and US 😳
Samsung can p*** right off 😡

(I’m especially angry because I was going to consider one this year)

but I don’t have the latest LG oled. Once bitten twice shy!

That's what I don't get. People are quick to spout that these 'newer oleds' don't suffer burn in. Like it's a fact. I have seen reports of people still having issues. AND what, these TVs are under one or two years old? So how can you say like burn in just doesn't exist any more. Some people on here keep their tvs for 5 to 10 years. These tvs are costinh 2,3,4,5 plus grand depending on size.

When you get burn in all that good picture quality is out the window. Now it won't always happen but of course there's the possibility

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom