NEWS: Samsung announces pricing of 2022 Neo QLED 8K and 4K TV range

Can anyone explain what's Motion Xcelerator Turbo Pro and if it's worth it? Also, the new Unbox event said the upcoming Samsung TVs will support 4K and 144Hz - how are they going to accomplish that on HDMI 2.1?

Can anyone explain what's Motion Xcelerator Turbo Pro and if it's worth it? Also, the new Unbox event said the upcoming Samsung TVs will support 4K and 144Hz - how are they going to accomplish that on HDMI 2.1?
My guess is that you won’t have the full colour gamut at 144hz.
Afaik HDMI 2.1 has enough bandwidth to support 4k and 144hz….gaming monitors have been doing this for a few months now.

Last year's Q90's price has been dropping steadily - just bought an 85" one a few weeks ago... I really don't see anything in the new models that would cause "buyer's remorse"...

So Samsung Q95b 75 inches over a grand more than the LG C2 77 inch at release..stupid pricing yes Mini Led but a grand more than OLED is just wrong.

I've preordered the 65 inch QN95B managed to get it for £2200 in the end with all the cashbacks, selling the galaxy buds and curve points. Being delivered on Wednesday 6th so can't wait. I have the c9 in the lounge but we have a new sun lounge so wanted a nice bright TV!

I’d like to see a test of mini Led TVs, to see which is the best. QN90B vs Sony’s X95K. These two are front runners. Samsung always like to flog 8K sets:D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom