NEWS: Samsung announces Micro LED and Neo QLED TVs for 2021

HDRFan

Standard Member
Fomo’s review of 65qn95a is out

it looks like 65q90a (USA flag ship 4K, UK flag ship is qn95a and without external box is qn94a), it seems to be out performing last year 8k flagship in dark room performance. He is also applying this tv is the best yet qled and better than Q90t and Q90r.

managed to get this tv for 2499£ and with additional 300£ Samsung promotion it has costed me £2199 for 65 inch qn95a.

I was over all happy and found it a upgrade from Q90t that I also own, although mine came with few dead pixels hence awaiting my replacement panel now.

Last edited:

Spectator

That QN90A looks like a great TV! What bothers me most is how bad Netflix looked, was it in KG's Youtube review.

Did Q90T have that bad Netflix quality? Do we have any hope of Samsung fixing it?

Even without Dolby Vision it should not look so bad?

Raitziger

That QN90A looks like a great TV! What bothers me most is how bad Netflix looked, was it in KG's Youtube review.

Did Q90T have that bad Netflix quality? Do we have any hope of Samsung fixing it?

Even without Dolby Vision it should not look so bad?
I asked him to make more comparisons in Netlfix. This is new issue and never documented before.

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic LZ2000, LZ1500 & LZ980 Hands-on Launch Event | No QD-OLED for 2022, new 77-inch for LZ2000
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom