NEWS: Samsung 2022 TVs and monitors to support HDR10+ gaming

peahead

Wow Samsung really are stubborn and rather silly by still not supporting Dolby Vision, I won't consider one of Tvs again because of this.

MEGATAMA

They first need to properly implement hdr10 on PC/Nvidia then we can talk about next step.

Stonedofmoo

Agreed, it's a ridiculous situation. Nothing good ever comes of having more than one standard in tech, eventually one wins and one loses; think VHS/betamax or hd-dvd/Blu-ray

cuke2u

Wow Samsung really are stubborn and rather silly by still not supporting Dolby Vision, I won't consider one of Tvs again because of this.
I think many would disagree and regard HDR10+ just as good as DV. But hey let's not turn this into another boring thread about the arguments for and against both.

If I was a LG tv owner I'd be having a go at them for not implementing HDR10+ when it is free and force users into watching lower quality broadcasts..

Last edited:

cuke2u

Not exhibiting at the CES doesn't necessarily mean the products won't be released...

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic LZ2000, LZ1500 & LZ980 Hands-on Launch Event | No QD-OLED for 2022, new 77-inch for LZ2000
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom