NEWS: Qobuz launches Family Plan subscription option

RichardG

Seems great value. As a Squeezebox Touch user I'd be all over this if there was a simple way of accessing it on the SBT.

Had Spotify since launch and still love it, have got a 4month trial of Tidal currently, and can reliably tell the difference in SQ (esp. on headphones), but hate the Tidal interface, and the algorithms don't seem as accurate as Spotify (my favourite artist is NOT JayZ no matter how many times you push him to the top of my page), so I doubt I'll carry on with it.

Qobuz would be perfect blend of both I think, but too difficult to get working on SBT.

Slight typo here too - Quobuz. Is that a veryniche music streaming service, limited to bands that don't write songs with more than three chords?

clydebest

Distinguished Member
Have HI-RES compliant devices as well as using Hiby 5/6 Daps and to me at least a good quality 320kbps is very / very close in quality to Amazon Ultra HD and Equivalent from Tidal, Deezer,and Quobuz.. if your equipment costs in the 10'000 £ range maybe there is a bigger difference.

gvh

What's the difficulty you had with Q on squeezebox? When I trialled it recently there were no issues. There's plenty of help available, especially over on the SB forums

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom