NEWS: Panasonic TVs now feature Apple TV+

teeveedee

So after reading I bought an Apple TV 4K which I installed yesterday.
Seems streets ahead of my Fire Cube as it stays locked on 4k and adjusts to the correct frame rate where the Cube will not. It’s better at Netflix playback than the cube too, but I still need the Cube for Amazon HD music and it seems to play Prime better although still testing. Really nice kit, wondering if I should swap to Apple for music?
Prime Video will technically be better via the Cube as it'll output HDR10+. The Apple TV 4K only outputs HDR10 or Dolby Vision on Prime when available.

Hamad138

So after reading I bought an Apple TV 4K which I installed yesterday.
Seems streets ahead of my Fire Cube as it stays locked on 4k and adjusts to the correct frame rate where the Cube will not. It’s better at Netflix playback than the cube too, but I still need the Cube for Amazon HD music and it seems to play Prime better although still testing. Really nice kit, wondering if I should swap to Apple for music?
Can u tell me , if the picturenon ATV 4k is the same as internal Apps ? Thanks in advance

The latest video from AVForums

Maverick UK Premiere IMAX Review + Top Gun, Tom Cruise, Tony Scott and 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom