NEWS: Panasonic introduces JZ2000 Flagship OLED TV with HCX Pro AI for 2021

John Hother

I just ordered a 65JZ2000E, without knowing a delivery date. It replaces my 65HZ2000. Actually my dealer is not yet able to make an order of the TV using Panasonic Nordic ordering system. Strange.

Edit: May 22. My new PanaTV has now been ordered from Panasonic Nordic. Perhaps I am lucky to receive my TV in mid June, as Panasonic Nordic receive a rather small amount of JZ2000.

Last edited:

MJeeves7

I just ordered a 65JZ2000E, without knowing a delivery date. It replaces my 65HZ2000. Actually my dealer is not yet able to make an order of the TV using Panasonic Nordic ordering system. Strange.

Edit: May 22. My new PanaTV has now been ordered from Panasonic Nordic. Perhaps I am lucky to receive my TV in mid June, as Panasonic Nordic receive a rather small amount of JZ2000.
Keep us posted. Hoping this is THE set I pick as my new reference screen :)

Hamad138

It's still baffling that there is no Disney App.

How's that possible, u can create a Disney App in 1 Week

dazshack1976

Standard Member

hi were did you order the jz2000 from

lgans316

Distinguished Member
It's still baffling that there is no Disney App.

How's that possible, u can create a Disney App in 1 Week

Unless Panasonic completely switch to Google TV, D+ most likely won't happen on their current OS.

markush

Standard Member
Here is Austria the JZ1500 should be delivered in 2 weeks. Though strange feeling ordering it with still so many questions open.

dotnotbot

Here is Austria the JZ1500 should be delivered in 2 weeks. Though strange feeling ordering it with still so many questions open.

I admire the courage of those who do :p No brand can be fully trusted, literally every model has something that isn't working exactly as it should.

markush

Standard Member
I admire the courage of those who do :p No brand can be fully trusted, literally every model has something that isn't working exactly as it should.
Haha yes a bold move to preorder :)
Hope to finally see ongoing communication by Panasonic about their products as well as an real statement about Disney+ Integration.

John Hother

Haha yes a bold move to preorder :)
Hope to finally see ongoing communication by Panasonic about their products as well as an real statement about Disney+ Integration.
In my mind and for me, not quite. I have had the GZ2000 and the HZ2000. I know - I hope, what I am waiting for. I use my TV for cable TV, Blu-Ray and Youtube.

By the way, the JZ2000 model should land, in small numbers, on Friday here in Denmark.

woppy101

Distinguished Member
All looked good until 18mins into the video, I think I will stick with my GZ2000
52C6A0EA-EF1D-47F7-A85B-45DF6D5260F5.png

EneaCybrid

Standard Member
All looked good until 18mins into the video, I think I will stick with my GZ2000 View attachment 1525380
Hello, this is not a picture of the JZ2000. I’m French. He says in the video that his JZ is absolutely perfect and has no vertical banding but to explain what is vertical banding he uses this picture as an example. Sorry for my English!
The main issue today with the JZ is the game mode not displaying 2160 lines in 4K120 hz but only 1080. VRR does not work at 120 hz but only at 60 hz. Panasonic tells him that a new firmware will come this year later to upgrade the game mode.

RichWalk

Me too. I tested my 65HZ2000 for banding using 5% grey scale last year, and there was no problems.
Why bother changing then other than gaming the differences will be minimal?

The latest video from AVForums

Oculus Quest 2 VR headset + Rotel A14 MkII Amp Reviews & Best of the Month
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Hisense increases Laser TV sales following Euros
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Samsung Smart Start offer grants access to premium TV apps
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
DS Audio launches third generation DS003 optical cartridge
  • By Andy Bassett