Quantcast

NEWS: Netflix US subscriber growth slowed by competition

keithwiggins

Must admit to watching more and more Netflic content. If I have a criticism, its there need to make 10 part series ( as an example Messiah) when 6 episodes would have been far more appropriate. Other than that there search and indexing is vastly superior to Amazon and there is plenty of content, for the price I think it excellent value as compared to say Sky.

marvadal

As an international viewer from Europe, I have no interest in Disney+ or Apple TV+. As for HBO Max, we already have HBO GO around here which will probably just be rebranded to HBO Max.

Stef C9

Netflix tends to become contents problematic - many series are flat (in story/contents) and too much gay/sex which is really not every ones taste. I understand Muslim countries increasingly blocking Netflix and I see why!

ozzzy189

Distinguished Member
Netflix tends to become contents problematic - many series are flat (in story/contents) and too much gay/sex which is really not every ones taste. I understand Muslim countries increasingly blocking Netflix and I see why!
Wtf are you on about ?
I’ve been watching netflix for over two years and I really haven’t got a scooby doo what you’re claiming here.

Stef C9

Wtf are you on about ?
I’ve been watching netflix for over two years and I really haven’t got a scooby doo what you’re claiming here.

Talking here about Giri / Haji: Season 1 which is a bit off taste - have a look! It's mostly international Series which I like but can go overboard in terms of decency.

ozzzy189

Distinguished Member
You claimed many series. If I see something I don't like, I just don't watch it. There's always something that'll upset folks for one thing or another. It's really no big deal.

smackos

Talking here about Giri / Haji: Season 1 which is a bit off taste - have a look! It's mostly international Series which I like but can go overboard in terms of decency.
It was actually a co-production with BBC. Also, if you a regularly rating titles then it wouldn’t recommend it to you to start with If you didn’t already click like on similar titles.

Stef C9

It was actually a co-production with BBC. Also, if you a regularly rating titles then it wouldn’t recommend it to you to start with If you didn’t already click like on similar titles.
I do not object the story as such but certain excessive/unnecessary elements hence can't vote down the whole episode

ditendra08

Novice Member
I'm happy with Netflix and not going to leave it. Enjoying lot of Netflix original series including "Chambers", "Spinning Out", "You", "V Wars", "Black Summer", "Better Than Us", "House of Cards", "Ozark", "The OA", "The I-Land", "The Gift", "Lilyhammer"...

Top Bottom