NEWS: McIntosh announces MB20 Bluetooth Transceiver

muljao

No doubt a nice bit of kit but the bridge suggestion at 1300 pounds is amusing

rlmv

Novice Member
I have an old MX-132 what I'd like to stream music from my phone or laptop over bluetooth. This seems like it would satisfy that requirement, but the price is excessive. Can someone recommend alternatives along with any pros and cons? If there's a thread on this someone feel free to link. Thanks!

vkvedam

I have an old MX-132 what I'd like to stream music from my phone or laptop over bluetooth. This seems like it would satisfy that requirement, but the price is excessive. Can someone recommend alternatives along with any pros and cons? If there's a thread on this someone feel free to link. Thanks!
Does it have to be Bluetooth? Have you considered WiFi which let's you stream lossless?

Steven

Senior Moderator

iFi Zen v2 just announced with improved antenna, v1 last year retails for £129

Input = AAC, aptX, aptX HD, aptX Adaptive, aptX Low-Latency, LDAC, HWA/LHDC Codec

Output = Optical/Coaxial, Audio RCA L/R, 4.4 Balanced Line out*

*I assume iFi intends this to be paired with 4.4mm on their other devices. Can buy a 4.4mm to dual XLR cable

rlmv

Novice Member
iFi Zen v2 just announced with improved antenna, v1 last year retails for £129

Input = AAC, aptX, aptX HD, aptX Adaptive, aptX Low-Latency, LDAC, HWA/LHDC Codec

Output = Optical/Coaxial, Audio RCA L/R, 4.4 Balanced Line out*

*I assume iFi intends this to be paired with 4.4mm on their other devices. Can buy a 4.4mm to dual XLR cable
Thanks! I'll check it out.

Steven

Senior Moderator

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Anthem AVM 70 Review, EQing Your Home Cinema Sound System and More...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom