• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

NEWS: MBL brings high end Hi-Fi systems and speakers to UK

AaronAtHome

Standard Member
With TV's supporting eARC, why have all of the video sections on something that should be concentrating on doing the audio. Let the TV pass through the audio and display the video. It would be a better machine for it (and should be cheaper as well) apologies but posted against the wrong article

Last edited:

Mark.Yudkin

Distinguished Member
With TV's supporting eARC, why have all of the video sections on something that should be concentrating on doing the audio. Let the TV pass through the audio and display the video. It would be a better machine for it (and should be cheaper as well)
AFAIK, MBL only do (high end) stereo audio components (speakers, amplifiers, CD/DAC). Which product are you thinking of with a video section?

AaronAtHome

Standard Member
AFAIK, MBL only do (high end) stereo audio components (speakers, amplifiers, CD/DAC). Which product are you thinking of with a video section?
apologies. After resetting my password and then going back to the page it looks like I ended up on the wrong page. I was actually referring to the Marantz AV7706 8K surround preamplifier

Mark.Yudkin

Distinguished Member

musicphil

MBL massive high end gear.....
and because of this MBL former owner/ designer Wolfgang Meletzky wanted to design / create a brand which would be more affordable and give the listener a taste of MBL.
So he created Music Culture, at the time the new products were assembled in the same factory as the MBL products but at more affordable [reasonable] prices.
I heard a pair of RL 21 speakers in a demo and was blown away I was astonished how good a pair of stand mount speakers can sound.
Back to MBL products, very very expensive some more than the cost of a house!!!!

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom