NEWS: Loewe readies return to premium TV sector

Good luck with trading on the televisual equivalence of Mercedes or BMW for what will likely be overpriced rebranding of far cheaper fare

The TV's are amazing. I've had various ones over the last 20 years inc the latest Bild 7. Yes its an LG Oled but the set is stunning.

The only think that is putting me off buying a new one is the lack of 2.1 on their new sets. For a premium TV I think its a mistake. Even the B&Os have 2.1.

Think I will go LG this time or B&O.

So basically an equity group that's just using the brand name with inferior products. Like many others these day.

I
The TV's are amazing. I've had various ones over the last 20 years inc the latest Bild 7. Yes its an LG Oled but the set is stunning.

The only think that is putting me off buying a new one is the lack of 2.1 on their new sets. For a premium TV I think its a mistake. Even the B&Os have 2.1.

Bit of a a price difference between B&O and LG my friend. The 48 in B&O is best part of ÂŁ5K

I

Bit of a a price difference between B&O and LG my friend. The 48 in B&O is best part of ÂŁ5K
Yeah I know, I had the previous 4k Avant B&O but got rid of it because of lack of HDR. I would like another Loewe but can't help but feel this 2.1 HDMI is an issue I think.

I have a good source for B&O but will of course be much more than the LG.

Yeah I know, I had the previous 4k Avant B&O but got rid of it because of lack of HDR. I would like another Loewe but can't help but feel this 2.1 HDMI is an issue I think.

I have a good source for B&O but will of course be much more than the LG.
One way is to get any OLED TV with 2.1 and than attach to a B&O 7 32 / 7 40 stand with STB arrangement . I have the same set up for my Loewe 55 OLED with the addition of B&O soundbar (which you can also attach to the stand)

It might have something to do with the release of their new Klang Atmos Soundbar and Subwoofer.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom