NEWS: Linn unveils Series 3 wireless speaker

Who design those things ... and why do they think it looks nice? It looks like a vase or air freshener.

Last edited:
Yup... gaaayyyyyy!

...’the worlds best sounding wireless loudspeaker’?

Hmm... really? That’s a big claim with no evidence to show.

Les than half the price.

Same price and gold for the terminally gauché.

I'm sure they sound nice (for the money they better) but I agree, they look a lot like something you'd find in a toilet, gold grill or not....

Maybe they also fragrance the room every hour?

Who design those things ... and why do they think it looks nice? It looks like a vase or air freshener.
That's the first thing that came to my mind, has a definite air freshener vibe.
It's genuinely hideous,can't imagine what would posses someone to spend 3k on something like that, but then again I don't know anyone who would buy AV equipment from Harrods, so I guess it's not aimed at the likes of me.

I was in the Linn factory today and heard one of these. It sounded very good, much bigger sound than it looks capable of. I think the fact that it looks like a vase may be deliberate. Seems that some folks don't want big, square boxes in their kitchens and living rooms.

Me, I like a box. "Organic" styling is fine for living things (and cars, for some reason) . When applied to AV equipment or houses it just looks naff, in my opinion. But then, I'm not the demographic its aimed at so who cares what I think?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom