NEWS: LG unveils S95QR flagship soundbar for 2022

mhutter79

Best Buy now has them in Stock ordered mine today will be here Thursday the 12th and some stores have them in stock. So far this is the only place besides LG that has them from I can see. WEnt with Best Buy and paid the $299 for 4 year warranty

DharmaDan815

Novice Member
I'm torn between this and the new Samsung Q990B but there's no reviews for the LG one yet and I've seen a couple of 10/10 reviews for the Samsung so far...

lgans316

Distinguished Member
I'm torn between this and the new Samsung Q990B but there's no reviews for the LG one yet and I've seen a couple of 10/10 reviews for the Samsung so far...

I would not go near a LG after my experience with SN11. Samsung Q950A is on a different league sounding closest to my ex-separates.

SkiWil

Its for sale in the UK now on LG Website.
there is 5% off if you sign up, and Quidco offering another 2% cash back. Just ordered mine.

buzz_lightclick

Its for sale in the UK now on LG Website.
there is 5% off if you sign up, and Quidco offering another 2% cash back. Just ordered mine.

Let us know what you make of it?
Are there any reviews out anywhere yet?
It’s out of stock now.

SkiWil

My order is being delivered this Friday. Looking forward to it now.

Also the Rtings review is now out.

SkiWil

Order is here. New G2 arrives later this week, so I will be setting it all up at the weekend. excited is an understatement!

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung S95B Update, B&W Panorama 3 & Q Acoustics Reviews, HDR PQ EOTF/Gamma Calibration Discussion
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom