NEWS: LG set to launch two new CineBeam 4K projectors

Pulse1

Yes could be interesting products, i already have a post for the HU715Q UST in the UST Projector forum. At 3k for the HU715Q with it's HDMI 2.1 24Gbps input and supporting now an 80" screen size as well as DTM for HDR and if the input lag for gamers is low then they could be onto something here? But as always the specs don't tell you the full story and we'll have to wait on reviews and customers feedback. If the internal apps output surround sound via the HDMI ARC/earc port and if it can do 50hz and 24hz material well then i would seriously consider just getting it as bang for buck it could be the UST Projector to beat? I would expect Samsung to follow suit with a new model later this year also to compete though.

Last edited:

Masterstroke

Do you think that the USB ports might support a USB TV tuner for HD digital TV stations? I'm looking at an alternative to using one of the HDMI ports.

Pulse1

I've already posted these reviews in the UST Projector forum thanks. But we really need confirmation of how it handles 50hz content from European/Australian reviews and these 2 reviews don't tell us that. Apart from that it actually looks very promising and ticks all the boxes providing as long as Projector Central have said that it actually lacks Rainbows?

Masterstroke

I've already posted these reviews in the UST Projector forum thanks. But we really need confirmation of how it handles 50hz content from European/Australian reviews and these 2 reviews don't tell us that. Apart from that it actually looks very promising and ticks all the boxes providing as long as Projector Central have said that it actually lacks Rainbows?
Whoops😅

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom