NEWS: LG introduces 2021 Soundbar lineup

Simon Belmont

Is this sound bar ever going to release? They did say it would release this month? April's nearly over and nothing?

Here in Germany is Release April 30th. The Seller is Amazon here. I have buyed for testing and hope this is better than the Philips B97

Simon Belmont

Here in Germany is Release April 30th. The Seller is Amazon here. I have buyed for testing and hope this is better than the Philips B97
That's some good news at least. I'll wait for the 30th and see what happens. Cheers for that BadScorpion

Simon Belmont

there seems to be a global shortage of computer ships and everything is late going on sale

Doesn't seem to be late in America. They have loads of LG's new 2021 sound bar stock there.

highway star

Standard Member
so do i, im looking at sending the b97 back and sales man suggested the
LG SN11RG but that seems to have as many issues as the b97

Simon Belmont

I'll wait a little longer. I really want the newer LG SP9YA, Thinking would last years model LG SN9YG be that much different? Using with my LG CX?

ZipUK

Standard Member
Another day passes, and still no sign of these soundbars arriving in the UK.

I spoke to the Richer Sounds telesales team at the weekend and they don’t even have them listed on their system yet, so it could be a couple of months before we see them here.

Simon Belmont

Another day passes, and still no sign of these soundbars arriving in the UK.

I spoke to the Richer Sounds telesales team at the weekend and they don’t even have them listed on their system yet, so it could be a couple of months before we see them here.

markselectrical have them up for sale and for delivery in 8 to 14 days. The weird thing is all the new models are up there, but the lg sp9ya which is the one I want.

LG Sound Bars | Marks Electrical

I spoke to LG on twitter and they said they would be up this month, but couldn't give a exact day.

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: Streaming Theatrical Releases And The Future Of Cinema
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom