NEWS: Klipsch 2019 Reference Premiere Speaker Range Available in UK

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by Phil Hinton, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Andy Bassett

Andy Bassett
      Standard Member Staff Member

Products Owned:
      Products Wanted:
      Ratings:
      +33
    2. nemesi54

nemesi54
      Standard Member

Products Owned:
      Products Wanted:
      Ratings:
      +0
      402S has Dual 4" Spun Copper Cerametallic™ Woofers

3. mattyl149

mattyl149
      Standard Member

Products Owned:
      Products Wanted:
      Ratings:
      +0
      I ordered the SPL 120 and the RP 504C through Amazon yesterday with both due to arrive today

I've been using the speakers that came with an Onkyo HTS7705, but as I've recently upgraded my TV to an LG 65" C8 and my receiver to a Marantz SR7012, I felt it was time to upgrade my speakers and so thought it was best to upgrade the centre and subwoofer first. Also, as these are the ones that do the most work, I went for the top of the range

Clearly it wasn't cheap - £1275, but it's one of those investments you make that'll last you many many years. What I'd like to know is what is the next part to concentrate on. I'm thinking it'll be the front speakers. Clearly I could just go and get the top Atmos ones, but that's not cheap. I do want Atmos, so which of the front ones would work best without costing a fortune, but being good enough to work with my system

I'm not looking to rush out and buy them now as I spent enough last year upgrading my other equipment, and with the two speakers I bought yesterday, that's as much as I want to spend for the moment

4. Gasp3621

Gasp3621

Products Owned:
      Products Wanted:
      Ratings:
      +730
      Glad to hear you went with RP serie and higher sub line over the cheaper ones! People should first concentrate building good 5.1 system before jumping to other things as it will be huge jump from that cheap Onkyo system! Main speakers should be next on your list. RP-600M (RP-160m) has always been in the sweet spot for many. Some people want the floorstanding versions and that will be up to you and your use, do you have space for them as if you have small space you are likely going to get better results with the standmount versions (RP500m or RP600m). In that case you would also be looking for ~60cm tall speaker stands!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Klipsch-1065804-RP-600M/dp/B07G3D2C8S
      https://www.amazon.co.uk/Klipsch-RP-500M-bookshelf-speakers-Black/dp/B07G39PDC2

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019