NEWS: iFi Audio launches new Go bar portable DAC/headphone amp

Thank for reply
yes try on my Daught's iPhone 12 Pro Max is same problem, I have no window for get hub or update now, because I use apple system,
I'll let you know if it fix after update
Thank again
Dienson
I'm hoping you'll be able to do that. Good luck. Let me know if you need anything else.

@PlasmaNewbie GO-bar will be available in the middle of July, bling version, a month later.

Did you know GO-Bar is currently the most powerful dongle on the market?
I just checked and the Gold went on sale and shipped in the beginning of June, A few days after I asked :(
I've asked a dealer to see if they have sold out yet, if not I should have one shortly. I'm going to be disappointed if I've missed out .... From the reviews it should be brilliant :)

I just checked and the Gold went on sale and shipped in the beginning of June, A few days after I asked :(
I've asked a dealer to see if they have sold out yet, if not I should have one shortly. I'm going to be disappointed if I've missed out .... From the reviews it should be brilliant :)
Fingers crossed! On paper the differences are small, but I like that Gold Bar has a nicer, darker background. Also, it's gold plated if you like bling. Would go pretty nicely with a gold Rolex. Or at least a Tudor :)

I'm not the greatest of reviewers but here's my take on both the Go Bar and the Limited Edition Gold Go Bar over at head-fi

I'm not the greatest of reviewers but here's my take on both the Go Bar and the Limited Edition Gold Go Bar over at head-fi

Nice review. (I'd recommend a spell check)

I got a standard go bar this week and have been testing it against my Dragonfly Cobalt, using my Focal Elegia headphones and iPhone. I found there weren't huge differences in brighter / popier songs, but the go bar was better at everything else.

I'm not that good at all the technical words, but although I really like the Cobalt, the Go took things up a level. Everything seemed a little clearer. Timing improved, as did separation of instruments. There was a bit more snap to the music, making it feel more immediate and live. Ultimately, these things combined made my music more enjoyable, and I felt myself more involved. Maybe, for the first time, I felt I was actually in the studio with the musicians, rather than on the other side with the engineers. I hope that makes sense.

Nice review. (I'd recommend a spell check)

I got a standard go bar this week and have been testing it against my Dragonfly Cobalt, using my Focal Elegia headphones and iPhone. I found there weren't huge differences in brighter / popier songs, but the go bar was better at everything else.

I'm not that good at all the technical words, but although I really like the Cobalt, the Go took things up a level. Everything seemed a little clearer. Timing improved, as did separation of instruments. There was a bit more snap to the music, making it feel more immediate and live. Ultimately, these things combined made my music more enjoyable, and I felt myself more involved. Maybe, for the first time, I felt I was actually in the studio with the musicians, rather than on the other side with the engineers. I hope that makes sense.

I didn't realise how bad the spelling was on that review. I was using new keyboard for Samsung tablet, I'm blaming that!
Thanks for the heads up, sorted it now

I didn't realise how bad the spelling was on that review. I was using new keyboard for Samsung tablet, I'm blaming that!
Thanks for the heads up, sorted it now
Thank you for your review :)
You might be interested in the Grammarly keyboard for Android phones, it's an addon that does wonders in correcting your messages. Super cool, if you want to type fast.

Thank you for your review :)
You might be interested in the Grammarly keyboard for Android phones, it's an addon that does wonders in correcting your messages. Super cool, if you want to type fast.

I'm not usually as bad, still got some brain fog from Covid I think!!

, if not I should have one shortly. I'm going to be disappointed if I've missed out .... From the reviews it should be brilliant :)
Arrived Friday! Not had a chance to give it a go yet…

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom