NEWS: Humax Aura update adds new features and services

Pulse1

When i first saw this i thought that they had released an update today. This update was released a few weeks ago. Still has a couple of issues though. A lot of owners including myself are hoping for Netflix and Now native apps on the Aura.

Clem_Dye

Distinguished Member
Yes, it’s a continued source of disappointment. No native Netflix or Now. Without those the box is still off my ‘buy’ list.

Scotland11

Yes, it’s a continued source of disappointment. No native Netflix or Now. Without those the box is still off my ‘buy’ list.
Would have to agree with this. Chromecast is not a suitable solution. Wonder what the issue is with native Netflix support. Now seem to have the weirdest app compatibility of any major streamer - not on Android TVs (except for select Sony models), no 50fps Sky Sports on LG/Xbox, no DD5.1 on Apple TV.

Pulse1

Using Chromecast with the Now app will not cast to the Aura when you select cast 5.1 sound with Boost. It works with cast Stereo sound though. So an official Now app is needed on the Aura hopefully that gives 5.1 sound with Boost.

The latest video from AVForums

Toy Stories - Turning Toys into Blockbuster Movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom