NEWS: Hisense U8Q and U7Q QLED TVs coming to UK in 2020

Absolutely fabulous

Nice colors, better than last year model (U8B), but the details are lacking (maybe because of your camera ???)

Some videos you posted (that tv show with zombie girl and that movie with Will Smith) had very bad colors. Too much red and brown color. Is it because of Dolby Vision mode ?

Is it possible to change custom picture setting manually in DV modes, or you can only choose from the default ones and cannot change anything ( like in previous U8B model) ?

Looking for the best TV in quality price: purchase recommendations based on use and eight featured smart TVs !
Panel: 8 or 10 bits?
While the most economical models opt for 8-bit or 10-bit emulation, the upper mid-range integrates native 10-bit panels, a difference that translates into depth when it comes to reproducing color. In practice, while the 8-bit ones go up to 16.7 million colors, the 10-bit ones manage to exceed the figure of 1,073 million colors, which offers a more realistic image and with greater chromatic precision. Straddling one and the other, those models that emulate the 10 bits with FRC techniques can be a good alternative if our budget is tight.
Source: Link

one more promotion, one day they will kill me here :rotfl: !
Hisense 55U8QF ULED 4K - 2020 flagship TV

Hisense Q8 65 ULED review:

it`s my camera from iphone xs , the videos doesn't make justice for the picture as much as it should but the local dimming is on the point every time , colors look very good probably because of the quantum dot layer

it`s my camera from iphone xs , the videos doesn't make justice for the picture as much as it should but the local dimming is on the point every time , colors look very good probably because of the quantum dot layer
yes I noticed white clouds on the video above it looks like blooming, so it comes from the camera?
and thanks again for these videos.

100-level dynamic backlight 120Hz enjoy the ultimate, Hisense ULED ultra-quality U7F experience

Precision:
this model is not the equivalent of the U8QF sold in Europe and elsewhere it is a U7QF with 120hz panel and HDMI 2.1, so we can say that it is located between the U7QF and the U8QF!

yes I noticed white clouds on the video above it looks like blooming, so it comes from the camera?
and thanks again for these videos.
Yes is from my phone camera sometimes focuses sometimes losses focus, but in real life looks really good the Hdr effect, and yes has all the professional settings for color calibration but I'm not an expert I'm waiting for someone else settings.

100-level dynamic backlight 120Hz enjoy the ultimate, Hisense ULED ultra-quality U7F experience

Precision:
this model is not the equivalent of the U8QF sold in Europe and elsewhere it is a U7QF with 120hz panel and HDMI 2.1, so we can say that it is located between the U7QF and the U8QF!

Where do you got the HDMI 2.1 info from? As fas as I know it only supports VRR.

Last edited:
yes it has 1 HDMI 2.1 port according to the Chinese articles that I read not long ago but I do not remember which one and if I posted it here or not because there are many articles I browse every day can't post them all!
but if I find this article I will post it without fail!
Edit:
but it is not the right article which says "it has a hdmi 2.1 port, in all it has 3 hdmi ports but there is only one in version 2.1!
Edit2:
original page

Last edited:
iam confused is this a u8qf model for the netherlands but has the letter B 65 inch

no it is the previous model of 2019 edge led !
Edit:
the cheapest 55U8QF I could find is at costco.uk for 979£ but marked out of stock, maybe you need to call or contact them by email to find out availability and if cashback works with them !

Last edited:
Would be good to know If the U7QF will be sold in other countries or If It's possible that U8QF will be updated with HDMI 2.1 and VRR.

Though choice.

Last edited:
Yes is from my phone camera sometimes focuses sometimes losses focus, but in real life looks really good the Hdr effect, and yes has all the professional settings for color calibration but I'm not an expert I'm waiting for someone else settings.

You should change exposure settings on camera to get better picture.

Turning on subtitles on movies you record would be very helpful, blooming around subtitles is very important thing for the rest of the Europe (World).

Hisense does have professional settings for color calibration in the options menu, even on cheapest models, but on last year models Dolby Vision was big problem. It was not possible to access those settings while watching Dolby Vision content. It was factory oversaturated with excessive red color ( picture was very warm) and there was no option to change that, or to even disable Dolby Vision.

Can you confirm the situation with this year U7QF and U8QF models?

I really hope that default U8QF Dolby Vision picture setting could be changed, these are way too warm colors:

https://www.avforums.com/attachments/img_3470-jpeg.1324218/

https://www.avforums.com/attachments/img_3469-jpeg.1324217/

Hisense LCD flagship new U7F review: 100-zone dynamic backlight, picture quality surpasses Sony X9500G !

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom