NEWS: Hisense announces US TV and soundbar ranges for 2021

Kingchin

That dual cell 75 seems so sweet I would almost import that from US if it is not sold here.
Yeah the Hisense dual cell LCD tv looks interesting. Dual cell technology is better than MiniLed for black levels, it got quite good reviews on some Australian sites. Though Hisense's processing isn't yet at the very good level of Panasonic, Sony etc.

I don't know why Hisense and TCL don't release their top flagship models in the UK. And when they do it's little too late 2 years or more later after the Chinese release.

Raitziger

Hisense motion is actually quite good but you are right on general processing part. I will be happy with either dual cell or 75" 1240 zone 4k miniled which are both models I am seeing in these leaks posted here. Mini led will hit like over 2000 nits and actually I might pick that one knowing how good native contrast already is with Hisense because they don't ruin CR with strong wide angle filters. Also about TCL. We can write that out of the list already. They are reducing dimming zones and converting top range 8k which means worse picture quality.

Raitziger

That hisense might be close even to Samsung miniled ir they build on 9 series picture quality this year with more zones and more nits.

umbral

For UK & Europe Hisense bought Slovenian brand and plant from Gorenje for 339 million dollars : https://www.itp.net/618821-hisense-acquires-slovenian-home-appliances-firm-gorenje

And is building a huge TV plant in Europe !

So all European models will be assembled in Europe probably with parts coming from China factories.

The Eggman72

Will the UK be getting the U8G ?

technomen

Hisense | Introducing the U9DG ULED TV | Android TV

Hisense | Introducing the U8G ULED TV | Android TV

Hisense | Introducing the U7G ULED TV | Android TV

Hisense | Introducing the U6G | ULED TV | Android TV

Hisense U8G Gaming setup PROS and CONS

Hisense U8G Gaming: 4K120 VRR and Dolby Vision Ready!

Last edited:

technomen

Hisense 65U8G Review

Javygonx

Novice Member
Hisense | Introducing the U9DG ULED TV | Android TV

Hisense | Introducing the U8G ULED TV | Android TV

Hisense | Introducing the U7G ULED TV | Android TV

Hisense | Introducing the U6G | ULED TV | Android TV

Hisense U8G Gaming setup PROS and CONS

Hisense U8G Gaming: 4K120 VRR and Dolby Vision Ready!

Hi:
Im still trying to find out the difference between U8G and U7G? Im going to use it mainly for gaming. I read specs and both looks the same so not sure whats the difference. Wondering if the blacks on u8g and u7g are the same. Anyone knows?

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung HW-S60A + LG SP8YA soundbar & KEF LS50 Wireless II Reviews: Movie & TV Show News & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom