NEWS: Hisense announces 144Hz U7 TV for rescheduled Euro 2020

Hisense 2021, not better choice.
RG on place, problems with DNLA and etc... Hisense HQ didn`t see problems, maybe when sales will fall ... we receive in result new model without problems.
P.S.: I will test new TV, but no magic here.

STOP THE FOMO - HISENSE

Last edited:
Hisense 2021, not better choice.
RG on place, problems with DNLA and etc... Hisense HQ didn`t see problems, maybe when sales will fall ... we receive in result new model without problems.
P.S.: I will test new TV, but no magic here.

STOP THE FOMO - HISENSE
HisenseCA said:
Just came here to say we overhauled the chipset on the 2021 higher-end Android models. Major upgrades. I'm not sure what models FOMO has but AFAIK, we didn't send him any of ours so I'm wondering if it's more of a generic comment than anything. Sometimes the big tech reviewers get European models sent to them so they can be first to the post with great content. We won't have Mini LEDs in Canada - not sure what the U7G series is in Canada either - guessing the U78G maybe? If so, that's the 2021 variant of the H9G but keep your eyes open for the U88G and UD9G. I haven't seen them in person yet either (WFH) but the R&D team seems really impressed with the YoY improvements.
Source: AVSforum

Hisense 55 Inch U6G Series 4K ULED Quantum HDR Smart Android TV 55U6G (2021)for USA:
Hisense 65 Inch U6G Series 4K ULED Quantum HDR Smart Android TV 65U6G (2021)for USA:
Hisense 55 Inch U7G Series 4K ULED Quantum HDR Smart Android TV 55U7G (2021)for USA:
Hisense 65 Inch U7G Series 4K ULED Quantum HDR Smart Android TV 65U7G (2021)for USA:
Hisense 55 Inch U8G Series 4K ULED Quantum HDR Smart Android TV 55U8G (2021)for USA:
Hisense 65 Inch U8G Series 4K ULED Quantum HDR Smart Android TV 65U8G (2021)for USA:
Hisense 75 Inch 4K ULED Dual-Cell Quantum Dot HDR Android Smart TV 75U9DG (2021)for USA:
Hisense UG Series Quantum TVs - Info (en-us) - The Insiders

Last edited:
Entering the XDR era Hisense U7 champion series brings "generational difference" level picture quality upgrades

The Hisense U8 ULED TV is nearly here-the official @EURO2020 TV!

The Hisense U8 ULED TV & PureFlat Fridge #EURO2020

The Hisense U8 ULED TV 2021 range referenced at Hisense Italy:
55U8GQ - 55U82GQ - 55U88GQ
65U8GQ - 65U82GQ - 65U88GQ

Last edited:
the Oled 2021 A9G TV range has just been listed at Hisense Italy !
55A9G - 55A92G - 55A98G
65A9G - 65A92G - 65A98G

What a bad marketing no release date and I can't find anything interesting about hisense 2021 lineup in google!

Can anyone tell me if 2021 version of H9G with hdmi2.1 120hz+VRR is coming with same price tag?!! If it's not coming what do you recommend to me?

according to Hisense at AVSforum there will be a presentation of the 2021 products in early May in the USA!
for Europe it will be late April or early May it's just an estimate from me !
Regarding the replacement for the H9G it is posted above, it is the U8G.

Ty
Can you tell me the price for 55inch? release date? will they release it in middle east/UAE ?!

Should I wait for this tv or I have to buy another tv? I just want a TV with great picture quality + VRR 120hz for PC gaming! can you tell me which TV I have to buy?

There were the prices for the U8G US but they were withdrawn I do not know the reason but it will be the same price as the H9G!
for United Arab Emirates surely yes like last year with the U8QF but I can not confirm it !

HisenseCA: said !
This isn't even the H9G perfected - that's the U78G - this is the step-up product! We're excited about this "leak" but I've briefly looked at it and the info I've seen isn't fully accurate. wait for the May 5th (shhhh) 2021 TV Launch Event. Will be on H-USA and H-CAN YouTube channels!!
Source: AVSForum !

Hisense 2021 Mini-LED REVEALED! Game Mode Pro. Dolby Vision & HDR10+
Hisense 2021 Mini-LED REVEALED!.jpg
Hisense 2021 Mini-LED REVEALED Page2!.jpg

Last edited:
U8 SERIES 4K PREMIUM ULED HISENSE ANDROID SMART TV (2021) US model !
2021 Hisense U8G / U88G 4K ULED TVs for the USA - specifications and features
Hisense - 55" Class U8G Series Quantum 4K ULED Android TV = $899.99
Hisense - 65" Class U8G Series Quantum 4K ULED Android TV = $1,149.99
65U8G-spec-sheet-release.pdf

Last edited:
Last edited:
Came across this Hisense forum in January 21 and have been actively following the various threads since for any news of the Hisense TV range for 2021 in the UK. I must say, all the information I've read in the various threads has been very informative, but rather frustratingly I'd not sighted any update on 2021 models or release date.....Until now! Came across this page earlier today on the box site which includes 2021 UK models, specs and prices. Hope fans of Hisense TV's will find this info useful:- Hisense 2021 Televisions | Deals at Box.co.uk

Prices in Europe:
Hisense as a partner of UEFA EURO 2020 ™

Last edited:
Prices in Europe:
Hisense as a partner of UEFA EURO 2020 ™
This 75 miniled looks very competitive. ULED UHD HDR Plus LED-TV 191cm 75U9GQ bei Mercateo günstig kaufen

2021 Hisense U8G TV updates the H9G: Awesome Specs !

Hisense U88G FULL SPECS | Hisense At Home Conference Highlights

Hisense U9DG FULL SPECS | ULED XD Dual Cell | Hisense At Home Conference Highlights

COMPLETE 720p to 4K Mid-Tier Hisense TV Lineup | Hisense At Home 2021 Highlights

Last edited:
Seems like the North-American line-up is going to be interesting. Android TV, 4K120, 360 dimming zones, 1500 nits and a VA panel (I suppose). In Europe it's rather disappointing. VidaaU, 4K60, 120 dimming zones, 1000 nits and worst of all an ADS/IPS panel (1200:1 native contrast according to Hisense Italy). Such a shame the U8QF was a welcome addition last year. TCL's C82 (C825) wil definitely be the better one in its category this year.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom