NEWS: Hisense announces 144Hz U7 TV for rescheduled Euro 2020

Thanks Andy Bassett for this article!
Do you have any information on the Hisense 2021 4K TV range !

I'm sure the response time is pretty terrible though like all his their tvs leading to alot of blur and motion issues.

Two steps of product and technology, "U7G, U9G" will be launched globally
For a long time, Hisense’s most core product is ULED, the "U7, U9" product group with partitioned backlight as its strengths, Qiuzhong "U7" series products are committed to the popularization of high-end display technology, "U9" is often crazy. In the online exhibition at CES, we can see U7 series products equipped with new chips and image quality technology. Of course, we will also see U9 series products blessed by mini LEDs. Known for Hisense, mini LED technology may make the visual perception of U9 series products upgrade again. Hisense U7G series new products will officially land on the global market in March.
Source:tv.zol.com.cn

hisense-2-1200x655.jpg

hisense-1-1200x655.jpg

beautiful designs ! :smashin:
I hope we will have it in 55 and 65 inches like Samsung and TCL !
we've been waiting for a model like this for a long time ...

yes I know but it's not too late to produce them in several sizes including 55" like the competition (Samsung, TCL and LG)! The People are asking for a 55 inch. :) Please Mr Hisense.

hisense-2-1200x655.jpg

hisense-1-1200x655.jpg

beautiful designs ! :smashin:
I hope we will have it in 55 and 65 inches like Samsung and TCL !
we've been waiting for a model like this for a long time ...
I would hold your breath until Hisense actually confirm if their top tier 2021 U9 series Mini-LED tv's are releasing here in the UK this year. 🤔

Top tier Samsung QLED Neo Mini-LED tv's & LG QNED Mini-LED tv's are definitely releasing here in the UK 2021.

TCL is speculated to release a mid tier Mini-LED tv here in the UK this year. But it won't be the much better specced OD Zero Mini-LED one.

I would hold your breath until Hisense actually confirm if their top tier 2021 U9 series Mini-LED tv's are releasing here in the UK this year. 🤔

Top tier Samsung QLED Neo Mini-LED tv's & LG QNED Mini-LED tv's are definitely releasing here in the UK 2021.

TCL is speculated to release a mid tier Mini-LED tv here in the UK this year. But it won't be the much better specced OD Zero Mini-LED one.
Apparently all the Hisense models will be the same all over the world starting from this year instead of bringing out different models in Europe, US etc

Apparently all the Hisense models will be the same all over the world starting from this year instead of bringing out different models in Europe, US etc
That simplify's things for consumers. But the important question still remains whether Hisense flagship Mini-LED tv's will release here in the UK this year...

As for the last few years Hisense haven't released their top model tvs in the UK. Hopefully their flagship U9 Mini-LED tv's will release here this year. But we might just get the basic U7 series tv's and below which aren't Mini-LED.

Hisense haven't even released the Duel Cell LCD tv with almost OLED black levels here. Yet Australia a much smaller market got it a month or so ago. The business decisions from the Chinese companies Hisense & TCL are strange.

yes I know but it's not too late to produce them in several sizes including 55" like the competition (Samsung, TCL and LG)! The People are asking for a 55 inch. :) Please Mr Hisense.

yes, 55" seems to be the sweet spot atm though my next TV will probably be 65" as I sit quite far.

yes, 55" seems to be the sweet spot atm though my next TV will probably be 65" as I sit quite far.
but I didn't say 55 inches I said from 55 inches (55.65.75 "... etc)! size 55 "is the most sold in the world according to statistics!

but I didn't say 55 inches I said from 55 inches (55.65.75 "... etc)! size 55 "is the most sold in the world according to statistics!

think we got lost in translation somewhere, I am not disagreeing with you. :thumbsup:

yes it is possible because I use google translate to post! sorry for inconvenience.

Hisense 75U9GQ: Flagship with mini LED in 4K
Hisense is preparing for the Euro with new series of TVs in 4K and 8K, among which the big 75-inch 75U9GQ stands out. Its flagship. It will be available in 65 inches as well as 65U9GQ.

It is a mini LED technology for backlighting while it will have a QLED panel at the front.

The backlight system uses more than 20,000 mini LEDs, organized in 1280 zones with independent brightness control to present a nice image on the screen.

The panel is 100Hz (120Hz), is equipped with Dolby Vision IQ (which means that it also has high brightness, referred to as 2,000nits), IMAX Enhancer function and Filmmaker Mode.

Of course, the TV is equipped with HDMI 2.1 ports with gaming infrastructure such as VRR, ALLM and compatibility with AMD Free Sync.

Its sound system is 3.2.1, that is, well-maintained, with subwoofer and knowledge of Dolby Atmos and DTS: X.

The UI will be Vidaa 5.0 with the new features and its processor is the new Hi-View Engine Pro with AI upscaling.

It is expected to be on the market in the summer at a price of 4,990 euros.

Source:hxosplus.gr

CES 21> Hisense U8GQ Ultra HD 4K QLED TV, 55 '' and 65 ''
Reminder of the key features of the Hisense 65U8GQ:
• 100 Hz panel
LCD panel
Ultra HD / 4K panel
• 10-bit screen (8-bit + FRC)
• Processor: Quad Core
• Wide Color Gamut function
UPnP ( DLNA ) media gateway function
• DVR function
VRR function
eARC function
ALLM (Auto Low Latency Mode) function
• Quantum Dots function
• UHD Super Resolution function
HDR10 and HDR HLG compatibility
Bluetooth compatibility
HDR10 + compatibility
HDR Dolby Vision compatibility
HDCP 2.2 compatibility
Wi-Fi compatibility
HEVC compatibility
Dolby Atmos compatibility
HBBTV compatibility
Fransat compatibility
CEC compatibility
Canal Ready compatibility
VP9 compatibility
Bluetooth compatibility
HDCP 2.3 compatibility
• Imax Enhanced certification
• Filmmaker Mode certification
• Outputs: 1 optical
• Inputs: 4 HDMI 2.0b inputs , 1 Composite, 2 USB Host ports compatible with Fat32 and NTFS , 1 RCA stereo , 1 CI + port and 1 Ethernet port
• Amazon Alexa Multimedia
• Multimedia Works with Hey Google
• Multimedia Vidaa 5.0
• Full LED Local Dimming backlight system
• MEMC motion compensation
• Input Lag: <20 ms
• Number of zone (s): 120 on the 65 '', nc for the 55 ''
• Bright peak: 1000 nits
DVB ‑ T 2 tuner
DVB ‑ C tuner
DVB ‑ S 2 tuner
• Sound section: 2.1.2
Availability announced for spring. Indicative prices: € 1,490 for the Hisense 55U8GQ, € 1,990 for the Hisense 65U8GQ.
hisense_u8qg_front.jpg

hisense_u8_remote.jpg

ces-21-tv-qled-ultra-hd-4k-hisense-u8qg-55-et-65_prev_01030033.jpg

Source:avcesar.com

Hmmm doesn't seem like a big change, might try to bag current U8 at/if discounted price.

Hisense launched the ULED U7 series of customized TVs for the 60th anniversary of the European Cup at this exhibition. The U7 series is Hisense's main high-end product in image quality, and has always had excellent screen brightness and contrast. The newly released U7 series takes a step forward in backlight technology, using Mini LED independently developed by Hisense, supporting 144HZ high refresh and XDR extremely high dynamic range.
to confirm ...
Source: pcpop.com

Hisense U8GQ: Flagship 2021 in 4K

2021 will be a strong year for Hisense, not only for its great sponsorship of the football Euro from where it will be heard a lot, but also mainly because it has prepared great TVs like the new U8GQ series.

This is the good line of the manufacturer which -in the summer- will take the place of the excellent U8QF.

The new U8GQ that will appear at 55 and 65 inches will be equipped with the new Vidaa U 5.0 which has evolved a lot and has nothing to envy from Google TV.

It is a TV that will lead Hisense to the next season. Its panel is LED LCD at 100Hz (120Hz) with Quantum Dots for dense color, it has direct backlight that divides it into several zones, at 65 inches (ie at 65U8GQ) there will be 120 zones.
In addition, the TV will be equipped with systems such as Dolby Vision IQ, IMAX Enhanced and Filmmaker Mode, which shows the manufacturer's intentions for cinematic image.

Of course, Hisense has not left out gaming, it provides HDMI 2.1 ports with support for low latency and fast response, ie ALLM, ARR and eARC. Its brightness reaches 1,000Nits, while its sound system is of 2.1.2 channel layout with Dolby Atmos.

From HDR, in addition to the Dolby Vision IQ with the color and brightness sensor, it has HDR10 + and HLG. In addition it has dual band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and two USB, one 3.0 for PVR capabilities.

We are waiting for the official announcements and the first samples for testing.
Source:hxosplus.gr

Hisense unveils its first 48-inch OLED TV
Hisense ditching OLED technology? Not quite. The company has announced its first 48-inch OLED TV (48X8F) that will launch in Japan next month.

48-inch Hisense OLED TV

In 2020, reports surfaced that Hisense, one of China's largest TV makers, was ditching OLED after just a few years to focus on high-end "ULED XD", which is based on dual-layer LCD.

However, while Hisense has adjusted its regional line-ups, it has not abandoned OLED technology. The company will launch its first 48-inch 4K OLED TV in February, initially in Japan. It will announce the 2021 TV line-ups for Europe and the US later.

Hisense's 48X8F is one of only a handful of 48-inch OLED TVs. Last year, LG and Sony were the first brands to introduce the smaller OLED TV. More TV makers are expected to follow suit in 2021.
The TV features 4K resolution, "AI" video processing, and the Vidaa 3.0 platform with access to streaming apps such as Amazon Prime Video, Netflix, Hulu, and YouTube, according to the company. 48X8F supports three HDR formats; HDR10, HLG, and Dolby Vision. It is also compatible with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa.

OLED vs. dual-layer LCD

Hisense is also selling OLED TVs in its home country of China. In October 2020, it launched a new line-up of OLED TVs under the 'Galaxy' brand.

As for Hisense's "ULED XD" dual-layer LCD technology that it is positioning to compete with OLED? Not very impressive, if you ask us.

Hisense 48X8F will cost the equivalent of $1700 in Japan.

- Source: Hisense

If this info is correct, it's a substantial decrease in zone count compared to the U8QF, the 65 inch model had 180 zones.
completely me neither I do not understand the strategy of hisense concerning this regression at the level of the number of zones at least perhaps to better manage the local dimming as Samsung and Sony have done in recent years.

I'm sure the response time is pretty terrible though like all his their tvs leading to alot of blur and motion issues.
There aren’t any ingerently poor motion issues with Hisense or any top tier (Hisense use the same panels as the best brands) brand’s TV.

However, the Noise Reduction setting turned on in any form on a Hisense TV a smearing type effect which could be misinterpreted as poor motion.

CES 21> Hisense U8GQ Ultra HD 4K QLED TV, 55 '' and 65 ''
Reminder of the key features of the Hisense 65U8GQ:
• 100 Hz panel
LCD panel
Ultra HD / 4K panel
• 10-bit screen (8-bit + FRC)
• Processor: Quad Core
• Wide Color Gamut function
UPnP ( DLNA ) media gateway function
• DVR function
VRR function
eARC function
ALLM (Auto Low Latency Mode) function
• Quantum Dots function
• UHD Super Resolution function
HDR10 and HDR HLG compatibility
Bluetooth compatibility
HDR10 + compatibility
HDR Dolby Vision compatibility
HDCP 2.2 compatibility
Wi-Fi compatibility
HEVC compatibility
Dolby Atmos compatibility
HBBTV compatibility
Fransat compatibility
CEC compatibility
Canal Ready compatibility
VP9 compatibility
Bluetooth compatibility
HDCP 2.3 compatibility
• Imax Enhanced certification
• Filmmaker Mode certification
• Outputs: 1 optical
• Inputs: 4 HDMI 2.0b inputs , 1 Composite, 2 USB Host ports compatible with Fat32 and NTFS , 1 RCA stereo , 1 CI + port and 1 Ethernet port
• Amazon Alexa Multimedia
• Multimedia Works with Hey Google
• Multimedia Vidaa 5.0
• Full LED Local Dimming backlight system
• MEMC motion compensation
• Input Lag: <20 ms
• Number of zone (s): 120 on the 65 '', nc for the 55 ''
• Bright peak: 1000 nits
DVB ‑ T 2 tuner
DVB ‑ C tuner
DVB ‑ S 2 tuner
• Sound section: 2.1.2
Availability announced for spring. Indicative prices: € 1,490 for the Hisense 55U8GQ, € 1,990 for the Hisense 65U8GQ.
hisense_u8qg_front.jpg

hisense_u8_remote.jpg

ces-21-tv-qled-ultra-hd-4k-hisense-u8qg-55-et-65_prev_01030033.jpg

Source:avcesar.com
Gotta hand it to them. They mean business and go from strength to strength every year. Echoing the Chinese phone makers.

How many years until the Chinese are on top in consumer electronics?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom