NEWS: HD29H gaming projector has Optoma’s lowest latency ever

Atomicus

No word on price or availability just yet.
This is on Scan (who are of course affiliated with AVForums) and in stock for £699. :facepalm:

Do any other projectors do 120Hz? How much of a difference does this make when it comes to gaming? I'm aware of the difference on a PC monitor, but is it as noticeable on a projector?

numskull1980

This is on Scan (who are of course affiliated with AVForums) and in stock for £699. :facepalm:

Do any other projectors do 120Hz? How much of a difference does this make when it comes to gaming? I'm aware of the difference on a PC monitor, but is it as noticeable on a projector?
I dont think there are any others that do 120Hz, well i say that, i dont think theres any others that'll give 120 fps while gaming, although im sure my Optoma HD131xe uses 120Hz for 3D playback, The difference should be just as noticable as on a pc monitor.

Overall seems like a good little projector HDR is a good addition for console owners although the 120Hz is useless to them, likewise for pc owners 120Hz is great but until more pc games support it the HDR feature would be mostly redundant

Haven't used my 131xe for over a year now due to buying a pretty decent mid range 4k tv, but will be keeping my eye on this, possible black friday purchase

Top Bottom