NEWS: Google's Stadia to launch in November for £8.99 per month

Got your point now that you are not a fan, perhaps you could leave space for those that do enjoy it!

I actually come across lots of negative news about Stadia all the time. I shared this particular one because that was a topic of discussion here, that at least they could offer indie games. This article just explains why it's not the case so I see it as worth sharing.

"We spoke with game developers and publishers who said there are two main reasons their games aren't on Stadia: Google didn't offer them enough money, and they don't trust the mercurial company to stick with gaming in the long term."

Lack of games when there are literally thousands of PC games out there is unforgivable.

The clout behind google and they are cheaping out and not really pushing this very well at all. They should be throwing money at developers to put their games on this and have the money to do it. You can't tentatively launch a new gaming era.

Division 2 launches on the 17th with PC crossplay and cross save, I would have double dipped if it had console cross save, maybe when it hits a sale price.

Division 2 launches on the 17th with PC crossplay and cross save, I would have double dipped if it had console cross save, maybe when it hits a sale price.

It was just on sale for £2 on pc as well!

It was just on sale for £2 on pc as well!
I got it on PS4 for £13 for the ultimate, really enjoyed it tbh, leveling up with the New York update now, but unless it's super cheap on Stadia I'll give it a miss.

Not aimed at those that are glad they gave it up and more for those that do use and enjoy.

Stadia deals going on right now ;)

Division 2 standard is £8.25 might double dip for that.

Added just before posting here.

It was on the store for £24.99 but has since been reduced, I wonder if to many complained as it's been on sale on all other formats.

April's free games announced.

IMG_20200325_160308.jpg

Free access to Stadia Pro for 48hrs. Via Google Stadia Blog.

Anyone who signs up will get two free months of Stadia Pro with instant access to nine games, including GRID, Destiny 2: The Collection, and Thumper. You can purchase even more games on the store, which will remain yours to play even if you cancel your Stadia Pro subscription. If you’re already a paid Stadia Pro subscriber, we won’t charge you for the next two months

2 months free. Nice.

Bought the Crew2 a week ago, been having some great fun on it, runs super smooth, looks alright too considering it's only 1080p until they update it.

The only issue I have is every time you start the game it goes through the tutorial announcements, bloody annoying tbh.

Seems to be a bit of a small increase in users playing since they put Pro out on trial for everyone.

What are you guys using to play Stadia?

I find the chrome browse via the PC better - mainly because the Stadia Chrome Extension has a network monitor so its handy to see the framerate, dropped data etc. The downside is that its not full screen via the browser, where as the CCU is.

What are you guys using to play Stadia?

I find the chrome browse via the PC better - mainly because the Stadia Chrome Extension has a network monitor so its handy to see the framerate, dropped data etc. The downside is that its not full screen via the browser, where as the CCU is.

I mainly use my CCU, though the last couple days have been pretty rough for my connection, I Also use my phone quite a bit, Just ordered the Orzly phone holder as the Xbox one i have is a bit cheap and nasty.

Discount code for £5 off the Orzly site, should still work.

GET5W-5019A91

So PUBG is out now and it's free.

Mays free games are Zombie Army 4 and Dreamworld heist.

EA have announced FiFa, Jedi fallen order, plus some others.

More games are on sale too.

Stadia is starting to get better.

Does anyone get a reasonable experience using wireless ? If so , what are you playing on. Thanks.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom