NEWS: Google's Stadia to launch in November for £8.99 per month

While true, This game has a massive following, being able to play it anywhere will be a good draw for people, and Stadia base will be out soon so you'll only need to buy the game to play it.
If Destiny couldn't do it...

Not Stadia news but let's not pretend it's not relevant to Stadia.
XCloud news

Not Stadia news but let's not pretend it's not relevant to Stadia.
XCloud news
Screenshot_20200121-202400.jpg

XCloud has a very healthy collection of games, and it's been great to just try them out whenever I want for no cost. I've not had that much time to play them, but Ace Combat 7 worked pretty well on a fairly ropey connection over Christmas. What is also excellent is that the saves you have from Xbox/PC also carry over to XCloud.

9to5google are saying the next month's pro games will be Gylt and Metro Exodus.
Pretty decent offering if it's true.

Been meaning to buy Gylt but I figured it was always a prime candidate for Pro subs. Fingers crossed, that would be a good month indeed.

I've waited for Gylt, had a feeling it would go free as it's a "Timed" exclusive, it looks pretty good and will be something different to play.

Also Ubisoft are testing RB6 with the new Vulcan API on PC, could be a hint that it'll arrive on Stadia at some point in the future if tests go well.

GYLT was the first game I was going to buy to try and get the OH interested, but she found Tomb Raider first and has been too busy to ask for anything else.

Being given away will be a bonus and informing the OH this morning was met with the approval nod.

Unity had now been updated to a new version and support for making game for Stadia has been added.

The Heretic video on this link is incredible, shame it's not a game, could be quite cool but really shows off Ray tracing.

Duplicate post :/

Well Gylt is an intriguing game. Only started it but already I like it

Yeah it is one of only a few that I enjoyed playing on the TV, rather than the PC.

OH is looking forward to having a go later.

Finished Gylt today. Great little game, nice and easy to play and with some nice mechanics. Played pretty well on Stadia with only 1 or 2 instances of hitching and 1 occasion where the controller desynced from the game but it eventually sorted itself out after turning the controller off and on.

just got one of these and so far I'm quite impressed with it . Was expecting a bit of lag /latency but so far it's been solid in the hour or so I've used it. I'm not a hardcore gamer or anything so maybe that's why I can't see anything.

Game selection could do with improving but it's only new so give it a few months and hopefully some more come out.

Gylt seems decent and thats what I'll probably get into to start with and then keep an eye out for something else.

Fancy red dead 2 but I do have this on my xbox that I've not started so don't fancy paying £60 for it

Don't forget Metro Exodus is free also.
Yeah I noticed there was 5 games to claim when I signed in.

Metro seems alright as well , was never keen on destiny but will have another look at it seeing as it’s free

New games announced today.

Still old games. I’m sort of glad I didn’t jump into this early as nothing of interest to me. Hopefully some better titles coming soon

Old !! None of the new games announced are old, 3 are Stadia timed exclusive games, and Panzer Dragoon remake hasn't been released yet on any platform, and I don't believe SSC has either.

From 20th Feb these phones will be compatible with the app.

Typically mine isn't one of them.

• Samsung Galaxy S8
  • Samsung Galaxy S8+
  • Samsung Galaxy S8 Active
  • Samsung Galaxy Note8
  • Samsung Galaxy S9
  • Samsung Galaxy S9+
  • Samsung Galaxy Note9
  • Samsung Galaxy S10
  • Samsung Galaxy S10E
  • Samsung Galaxy S10+
  • Samsung Galaxy Note10
  • Samsung Galaxy Note10+
  • Samsung Galaxy S20
  • Samsung Galaxy S20+
  • Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra
  • Razer Phone
  • Razer Phone 2
  • ASUS ROG Phone
  • ASUS ROG Phone II

From 20th Feb these phones will be compatible with the app.

Typically mine isn't one of them.

• Samsung Galaxy S8
  • Samsung Galaxy S8+
  • Samsung Galaxy S8 Active
  • Samsung Galaxy Note8
  • Samsung Galaxy S9
  • Samsung Galaxy S9+
  • Samsung Galaxy Note9
  • Samsung Galaxy S10
  • Samsung Galaxy S10E
  • Samsung Galaxy S10+
  • Samsung Galaxy Note10
  • Samsung Galaxy Note10+
  • Samsung Galaxy S20
  • Samsung Galaxy S20+
  • Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra
  • Razer Phone
  • Razer Phone 2
  • ASUS ROG Phone
  • ASUS ROG Phone II

Tried last night on my Note 9 and it was pretty smooth, with a little jitter here and there, but nothing to spoil the game.

Looking forward to playing on my S20 Ultra when that arrives.

Just got Stadia, very impressed!
Yes, the game selection is a bit bare-bones atm, but that will improve.
And yes, a lot of the promised features are'nt yet ready, but this thing has so much potential!

Free games have just dropped.

Steamworld Dig 2
Steamworld Quest Hand of Gilgamech
Grid

I'm glad I cancelled after the 3 months.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom