NEWS: Google's Stadia to launch in November for £8.99 per month

Price drops.

Grid £22
Grid Ultimate Edition £30
Just Dance 2020 £23.99

Grid.jpg

Borderlands 3 is out! £32.49 for Pro members, that's the one I was waiting for but I'm waiting for some comments on performance.

So Borderlands 3 not only runs at 30fps, it's an old build from October that's missing several fixes. Gearbox promises platform parity in 2020. The Stadia joke is not over folks!

Correction, game runs at 4K 30fps but 1080p 60fps. I'm still wondering who will carry on with the Pro subscription at this point and why.

Correction, game runs at 4K 30fps but 1080p 60fps. I'm still wondering who will carry on with the Pro subscription at this point and why.

Because it keeps my OH very quiet and is around a £1m a month cheaper than what it normally costs to keep her happy.

Because it keeps my OH very quiet and is around a £1m a month cheaper than what it normally costs to keep her happy.
But couldn't you keep her quiet with the free scheme? Is she only quiet around 4K? :laugh:

But couldn't you keep her quiet with the free scheme? Is she only quiet around 4K? :laugh:

tbh We are happy as is and not had long enough to nitpick @ it.

Still free until Feb 2020, so plenty of time to form an opinion we both agree on.

All Chromecast Ultras should now work with Stadia, Google announced today. I think I'll pick up Borderlands 3 and give the platform a proper chance although I may have to settle for 1080p.

Hopefully not long till all Chromecasts work with Stadia.

I think if they keep providing at least one game a month with the pro sub, for £9 it's fine.

Hopefully they'll introduce a yearly sub to bring down the costs further.

Achievements have gone live now.

Also Ghost Recon has Stream share enabled so you can see what the other players are doing in your squad if you want.

I played some Breakpoint last night with guys from the Stadia Discord, we had streamshare running which was cool, the game played really well, no lags, party chat worked great for us, and overall was a great experience, the game itself wasn't to bad either.

A couple new deals, but tbh RDR2 is still too much.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191224-180745_Stadia.jpg
    Screenshot_20191224-180745_Stadia.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 40
Apparently if you hold the screencap button it'll record the last 30s of gameplay, haven't had a chance to get on yet tonight to try.

Rise of The Tomb Raider and Thumper are January's free games.

I bought rage but refunded it, didn't look great and the input last was very noticeable.

Rise will complete my collection which is great, thumper looks fun to play too.

They will need more games for Feb as not many left to give away now, maybe gylt

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom