NEWS: Google's Stadia to launch in November for £8.99 per month

Installed and old account back and playing within minutes.

20191202_100242.jpg

Got that set up this morning and seems to work fine with no noticeable issues on a quick test.

Only real issue I have right now is the OH is playing the thing more than me 🤣

My Mrs won't play a game at all, tried but failed, hopefully the assistant will become more useful as currently it's only working on the home screen.

Would like to see it in game for things like achievement tracking, hours played, finding YouTube videos if your really stuck.

My Mrs won't play a game at all, tried but failed, hopefully the assistant will become more useful as currently it's only working on the home screen.

Would like to see it in game for things like achievement tracking, hours played, finding YouTube videos if your really stuck.

She is addicted to Tomb Raider and has taken to it really well and is eyeing up Assassin's Creed as the next add.

I like the idea of seeing in game content through the assistant.

On a side:

Is it possible to map the controller to allow movement on anything other than L3 and R3 on Destiny 2. We both dislike it that way and would rather use the Direction Pad with this game.

I blast through it on PC, just cannot get on with the controls as they are on the controller.

The store now appears when using a PC.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider definitive edition is currently on a Pro deal at £20 from £49.99 pretty decent saving

Surely no one is going to buy it based on last time!

I already have lol, hopefully Rise would be free next, I won't be playing it right away, still playing Odyssey which will take me ages.

Only had a quick go to see how it looks, and it looks stunning, definitely the best looking stadia game so far, very sharp, lovely lighting and tbh very hard to tell it apart from the X version.

Hopefully more games can look this good.

Says it runs worse than the X version, the X version was pretty bad on my console, crashing, got to a point it wouldn't let me progress, seems a poorly coded game all round

the quoted power of Stadia isn't translating into the real-life performance gains we'd expect compared to the established 'pro' consoles.

UNtil this happens I wouldn't be interested in giving them a penny for that Pro version.

Yeah I’ll be picking up Shadow. Can’t live your life not buying a game just in case it goes Pro.

Yeah I’ll be picking up Shadow. Can’t live your life not buying a game just in case it goes Pro.
If they had a huge catalogue of games, i'd totally agree. While its so small, they want to look at giving the people who do jump on board something decent to appease and enitce others. With the way it went with the last one, it would be a perfect game to give. Although i'm not sure doing the same thing 2 months in a row would go down well at all (as in put it on a deal then give it as part of the sub straight after the sales) If they just give it absolute turd each month why would people even bother!

Founders have an extra Buddy Pass to give away.
If anyone wants one DM me and I'll send you the code

Edit: Taken :)

Thank you Eddy555

Please pass to next as mate has dire 6mb internet and will not be able to use.

Many thanks :)

Plus new pro deals.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191217-171142_Stadia.jpg
    Screenshot_20191217-171142_Stadia.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 31

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom