NEWS: Google's Stadia to launch in November for £8.99 per month

BMox81

12 on launch. Another 14 to come before the end of the year.

No doubt this will disappoint most of you but I’m fine with what they’ve announced. Clearly Google feel confident that they can deliver a great performance with those titles.

BigD18t

Distinguished Member
12 on launch. Another 14 to come before the end of the year.

No doubt this will disappoint most of you but I’m fine with what they’ve announced. Clearly Google feel confident that they can deliver a great performance with those titles.
More than enough for me, don't get the time to game as it is, stilo not sure what to buy yet if destiny plays well, either Gylt or RDR2 will possibly buy Odyssey when it's on an offer.

RMGEE

I think it's a bit of a poor start, I was really looking forward to the launch of Stadia but just feel it's not for me at the moment.

I'll hold on to my pre-order for now to see if they release any new details this week but can see me cancelling and waiting to see how it's received.

Wess74

I'm not that bothered by the launch line up. I was only going to be playing D2 to test it out. I still think Google may be onto a winner if they continue to evolve after launch and it will be nice to see how smoothly Destiny 2 plays at 60fps considering this is something the current consoles can't do.

Trending threads

Top Bottom