NEWS: Google's Stadia to launch in November for £8.99 per month

BigD18t

Distinguished Member
Does anyone get a reasonable experience using wireless ? If so , what are you playing on. Thanks.
On my phone wireless is fine, my CCU is wired though and fine, the laptop is useless on WiFi as it's only a 2.4gz chip.

Mays Pro games are out now.

Zombie army 4
The Turing test
Steam world heist

Eddy555

I was impressed by how well GRID worked on a wired CCU. Looked great and felt pretty responsive. Shame it's not a great game (well it's not my kind of racing game anyway).

I'd highly recommend the Turing Test, enjoyed that on the PC.

It's still annoying they haven't fixed the 5.1 audio bug. I have to stream something from Netflix before games play in 5.1

BMox81

Distinguished Member
Have to say that since Stadia opened up and we got the two extra months, I've been playing it a bit more and really enjoying it.

I know we've spoken about it before but there is something just special about pressing a button and you're immediately into a game.

And with EA now announcing titles for the end of the year, of which was my main want from the service given the worldwide appeal their games have, I can honestly see myself using Stadia a lot more in the future.

aVdub

Distinguished Member
Assassin's Creed Odyssey - Ultimate added after missing the price drop last month.

BMox81

Distinguished Member

menz83

Anyone have their CCU hooked up to an LG TV? Ive just got a C9 and I cant get auto game mode to trigger despite it being setup correctly on my TV and within the Stadia app. My old Panasonic set that I just let go of switched on game mode every time. Its not the end of the world, more a minor inconvenience!

BigD18t

Distinguished Member
Elder Scrolls online launches on the 16th june, it's a free game with Pro including the Morrowind dlc.

Also little nightmares launches on the 1st and is being said it'll also be a free game with Pro

menz83

That's 6 games announced for stadia pro in June. Granted there's been some junk included with pro which is to be expected, but at the same time some decent games have been added that more than justifies the £9 a month price tag. I've barely touched any of the pro games since buying borderlands so I'll have plenty to keep me going for a long long time

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LCD TVs for Movies, Laser Projectors, RIP Ennio Morricone, AV & Movie news, B+W Matt Damon

Trending threads

Top Bottom