Quantcast

NEWS: Google's Stadia to launch in November for £8.99 per month

Peew971

Completed Tomb Raider last night, did the last section on my laptop, even with it set to balanced mode I had lag right at the crucial moments, glad to get it done though, just need to mop up the collectables for 100%.

Not sure what to buy now though, really want red dead, or maybe Odyssey again.
Had you not played any of these 3 games before?

Peew971

That's just crazy, I really can't justify paying full price for games I completed at least a year ago just so my Stadia won't gather dust. Google needed to pay for games to be exclusive to their platform, the current business model with this library just doesn't make any sense.

BigD18t

Distinguished Member
That's just crazy, I really can't justify paying full price for games I completed at least a year ago just so my Stadia won't gather dust. Google needed to pay for games to be exclusive to their platform, the current business model with this library just doesn't make any sense.
I'm not going to pay full price, I'll get them in a sale.

dvdchild

Distinguished Member
I honestly thought this was going to be like Xbox game pass - pay a sub and get x amount of games to play per month. Not individually purchased. I’m hoping they go that route.

dvdchild

Distinguished Member
I think I’m gonna wait to the new year to see how this pans out as I’m interested in it and don’t want to have to buy consoles etc as only a casual gamer anyway. Hopefully things will change as I cannot see this being competitive and it will be £119 down the pan

Cha1ky

I think I’m gonna wait to the new year to see how this pans out as I’m interested in it and don’t want to have to buy consoles etc as only a casual gamer anyway. Hopefully things will change as I cannot see this being competitive and it will be £119 down the pan
As a casual gamer its probably cheaper for you to buy an X1 S digital edition and get yourself gamepass!

Eddy555

Keep an eye on Hot Deals UK as they keep popping up for around £100 (there was a deal for £85) from Microsoft Germany but I think that's expired. Most of the deals seem to be coming from the Microsoft store.
If you wanted to I think you could buy cheap Microsoft store credit from CDKeys and pay for it with that too make the deal even better.

dvdchild

Distinguished Member
The only thing I really want to play at the minute is new Jedi fallen order. Decisions decisions

aVdub

Distinguished Member
Farming Simulator just added as a free game on Stadia.

Latest News

AVForums Podcast: 6th April 2020
  • By Phil Hinton
  • Published
BenQ launches new Home Cinema and Gaming projectors
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Acorn TV streaming service to launch in UK
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
LG UK 2020 TV rollout and prices revealed
  • By Andy Bassett