Quantcast

NEWS: Google's Stadia to launch in November for £8.99 per month

Cha1ky

Distinguished Member
I think I’m gonna wait to the new year to see how this pans out as I’m interested in it and don’t want to have to buy consoles etc as only a casual gamer anyway. Hopefully things will change as I cannot see this being competitive and it will be £119 down the pan
As a casual gamer its probably cheaper for you to buy an X1 S digital edition and get yourself gamepass!

Eddy555

Distinguished Member
Keep an eye on Hot Deals UK as they keep popping up for around £100 (there was a deal for £85) from Microsoft Germany but I think that's expired. Most of the deals seem to be coming from the Microsoft store.
If you wanted to I think you could buy cheap Microsoft store credit from CDKeys and pay for it with that too make the deal even better.

dvdchild

The only thing I really want to play at the minute is new Jedi fallen order. Decisions decisions

aVdub

Distinguished Member
Farming Simulator just added as a free game on Stadia.

MartinH32

aVdub

Distinguished Member
Installed and old account back and playing within minutes.

20191202_100242.jpg

BigD18t

Distinguished Member
Got that set up this morning and seems to work fine with no noticeable issues on a quick test.

Only real issue I have right now is the OH is playing the thing more than me 🤣
My Mrs won't play a game at all, tried but failed, hopefully the assistant will become more useful as currently it's only working on the home screen.

Would like to see it in game for things like achievement tracking, hours played, finding YouTube videos if your really stuck.

aVdub

Distinguished Member
My Mrs won't play a game at all, tried but failed, hopefully the assistant will become more useful as currently it's only working on the home screen.

Would like to see it in game for things like achievement tracking, hours played, finding YouTube videos if your really stuck.

She is addicted to Tomb Raider and has taken to it really well and is eyeing up Assassin's Creed as the next add.

I like the idea of seeing in game content through the assistant.

On a side:

Is it possible to map the controller to allow movement on anything other than L3 and R3 on Destiny 2. We both dislike it that way and would rather use the Direction Pad with this game.

I blast through it on PC, just cannot get on with the controls as they are on the controller.

aVdub

Distinguished Member
The store now appears when using a PC.

Trending threads

Latest News

Dolby Atmos Music comes to Tidal streaming service
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Samsung TVs unexpectedly losing access to BBC iPlayer
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Bowers & Wilkins to release updated Formation Home app in 2020